Ashrah

Her moves are good. But needs a straight shoot projectile. Plus her kriss needs some moves.

The story could use more help of how she became the pure being from the corrupted demon.

Of course, her costumes need a change. remove the hat to avoid her being a female Raiden.

X-Ray for her: She takes out her Voodoo doll and jabs a pin in its stomach, piercing her opponents heart and lungs. She then tosses it to the ground and stomps on it, breaking every bone in their body.

As she was/is demonic, Dark Ashrah would look good. Maybe as a past storyline for her.

Edit: nah, that would be a Dark Raiden ripoff.

Ashrah can be one of Shinnok's demons working for him. Make her look like a gypsy with one of those middle eastern veils on top of her head. Like one of those Muslim looks. Lol

No pun intended.

Ashrah is my favorite female in the PS2 era MK's by far!

She's basically a "female Raiden" so stick with that vibe and keep her first costume. the second one needs to be changed though. She has a magic dagger so that alone gives her a lot of potential for combos. Or it can just be ornamental and only used in fatalities.

MK10 looks like there will be more Netherrealm based characters, Shinnok and Quan Chi the main villians?
I hope Ashrah is in. There should be more of a story on her history so a new design and a darker, more evil side might be on the cards. More badass character and look in her next game.

Her costume should take on the traits of a "Shrine maiden" and "wandering monk". Or she could have female version of pseudo shoalin robes, similar to a "Saree"

In a game where so much is "inspired" by eastern culture they should at least design the costumes somewhat authentically.

I think that it would suit her character seeing as she is "seeking enlightenment" she could carry a walking staff and the blade should appear more like a "tanto".

Her color scheme should be White, Black and Red and only "vaguely" resemble Raiden's.

Her blade should not be brandished carelessly and should be the root of her most powerful attacks.

She is a "demon" so she should have "supernatural" strength.

She should be beautiful, but kinda creepy with yellow or white iris'.

unlike raiden, you should be able to knock her hat off.

her fighting style should be "hard hitting" but "graceful"

Between rounds, she should revert to her demonic state.

Attachments

• 107133323.biiXns7A.jpg
    107133323.biiXns7A.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Ashrah is one of the best 3D MK concepts. I hope she appears in MK 10 serving quan chi then she finds the Kriss and joins the forces of light