Cyrax

Sektor is ass no storyline lmao, cyrax is much better also way better in the game

Sektor, Grandmaster of the Lin Kuei, evil tyrant hellbent on killing all who oppose his clan.

Cyrax, Special Forces vending machine.

I never said I didn't like Cyrax, I just don't like the saw on Human Cyrax.

Sektor, Grandmaster of the Lin Kuei, evil tyrant hellbent on killing all who oppose his clan.

Cyrax, Special Forces vending machine.

I never said I didn't like Cyrax, I just don't like the saw on Human Cyrax.
You dont want people to like cyrax,He much better in gameplay anyway
Sektor, Grandmaster vending machine.

I don't really know much about Cyrax, but I think we can all agree that he is packed with suprises. The saw, bombs and dismantlement/reassemblement are all such creative, and deadly, ideas.

Am I the only one who can't stand how he looks in MK9?

This is where it's at

360px-cyrax_the_cyber_ninja.jpg

I like that helmet better but I like MK9 Cyrax's body better because MKDA Cyrax looks like an enemy from like a Power Rangers show or something.

He looks more like a life-size action figure than a Lin Kuei dude.

Yeah, I'm not the biggest fan of his armor plates and the top of his body armor in his DA look, but still, Cyrax's helmet just ruins his whole MK9 look for me

Yeah, I'm not the biggest fan of his armor plates and the top of his body armor in his DA look, but still, Cyrax's helmet just ruins his whole MK9 look for me

It looks like he's got a beak to me.

They perfected Sektor's design though.

I use human Cyrax anyway :proud:

Human Sektor looks like some nerdy ass dude trying to be a superhero or something :laugh:

It looks like he's got a beak to me.

They perfected Sektor's design though.

I use human Cyrax anyway :proud:

Human Sektor looks like some nerdy ass dude trying to be a superhero or something :laugh:

Mk3 cyrax, alt color...dat gold.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2