Batman: Arkham City

batman_arkham_city_armored_edition__e3_screenshot_3.jpg

Batman is coming to Wii U. At Nintendo's E3 press event on Tuesday morning, Warner Bros announced a new version of Batman: Arkham City for the forthcoming console, sub-titled 'Armoured Edition'.

Developed by the WB Studio in Montreal, the game contains all the content of the current Arkham City, including the DLC released on Xbox, PS3 and PC. However, it adds a new feature, Battle Armored Tech (B.A.T.), which allows players to build kinetic energy during combat, which can then be used to unleash savage attacks on enemies. It's not entirely clear how this energy is built, or whether it involves moving the pad itself, but more will become clear later in the event.

The GamePad screen also acts as a wrist-mounted Batcomputer throughout the game, allowing players to select items as well as scan the in-game environment by holding the pad up and physically moving it around – a neat use of the device's accelerometer technology. In the same way, players can steer a batarang while it's in mid-air, using the GamePad screen which provides a batarang-eye view of the flight. Players can also use the pad's screen to detonate explosives.

One thing I really enjoy about this game are the combat maps. I got a pretty high score with Catwoman on Funhouse Brawl, because I think she and Robin are my favorite characters to use.

I have to worst of luck with Nightwing for some reason. I tried again and again to get over 100000 points with him, but it was impossible, especially because of that annoying one-armed Russian dude. Whenever I counter someone, he just slaps me with that blade. I boosted my score off him with Catwoman and Robin though.

I love how Catwoman flows. She feels so swift and elegant in her attacks, and Robin's staff kicks ass. Batman is probably my least favorite to use, but he's still fun to play as, especially because some of his attacks and counters are great, like the headbutt.

Batman and Nightwing are my two favorites by far.

Batman is a grown man and Nightwing has a tiger knee!
Love it :love:

I love Nightwing just because of his c0cky attitude, lol like when he throws up his batons and catches them when they fall back down.

And animated Nightwing is the shit. Only Batmans I play as are Beyond, 70s, and Animated.

I wish Animated Catwoman looked better. She looks kinda strange to me, so I only use regular Catwoman.