DEMO DOWNLOAD with xbox live free months subscription??

bigb0ned

can this be done?

since the free month covers the $10 or so that it is worth, would that cover the charge that the psn members paid for their demo?

haha ya youre right, but doesnt the psn premium cost money? and this demo is only accessible through the psn premium plan

haha ya youre right, but doesnt the psn premium cost money? and this demo is only accessible through the psn premium plan

PSN+ Costs, its 18$ for three months and 50$ for a year.

Those of us who wanted the game on the 8th paid 18$ to get the demo a week early. As for everyone else with a PS3, they will get the demo tomorrow, because it is releasing on PSN.

The demo itself, as previously stated, is free.

Also, I guess there are rumors going around on here that XBox might get the demo tomorrow, other rumours said the 25th. I honestly hope you guys get it soon. It sucks that WB is doing this to MK fans.

youre right.

on that note, i wonder if the mk team has anything for the xbox owners. are they afraid of losing fans if they say "no we dont have anything for the xbox 360"?

I believe they said the Xbox will be getting an exclusive mode, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Somebody mistitled the thread about it, which I believe Hector Sanchez was "quoted."

Sanchez said, I believe, Xbox will be getting exclusive content. I'll look for the thread and link and post them.

Thread: http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthre...ode?highlight=X-Box+to+recieve+exclusive+mode

The information about the 360 on the site states:
poto2222 said:
Xbox360 will have some kind of exclusive content, rather than an exclusive character, which will be announced soon.

Last edited:
I just have a gut feeling that if they do announce a date for the demo, they'll announce exactly what the Xbox exclusive content is along with the demo.

well it must be some extraordinary content if they havent mentioned it this ENTIRE time. they released kratos about 3 months ago. no?

ya it really is a bit odd. but i still stand with my theory that they only put him in the game because he really does resemble quan chi very much

ya it really is a bit odd. but i still stand with my theory that they only put him in the game because he really does resemble quan chi very much

Yeah, I mean... I guess it was to pull more appeal to GoW fans, but X-Box should get something epic as well. Boon isn't stupid (WB may be a different story); he and NRS aren't going to try to appeal to more fans on the PS3 and just say 'well with X-Box, whatever happens, happens'.

Get what I mean?

Edit: When I used epic, I was implying that I think Kratos being in the game was epic, but I'm sure some people do think that. I just mean X-Box should get something of equal "importance".