Gamestop Demo

Ermac1314

So yesterday I was putting the rest of my down payment for pre ordering Mortal Kombat. While I was there I asked him if he's played the demo yet and what he thought of it. You see I own an Xbox 360 so I wasent able to play it yet. Instead of answering he brought me over to one of the ps3s in the store (you know, those ones you can play for free with demos) and showed me it had the MK demo. I was overly excited and stayed there for at least an hour. Before I left though he gave me a free MK 2011 poster saying "I was a true MK fan".
So my question is does anyone else's gamestop have the MK demo?

My gamestop does not have the demo (I own a PS3 anyhow though) but they did get a handful of those MK T-Shirts that have the exposed rib cage on them that NRS has given away at Pax. Since I had like $200+ worth of MK reservations with them (Tournament Edition for 360, Kollector's for PS3) they gave me 2 of the shirts.

So yesterday I was putting the rest of my down payment for pre ordering Mortal Kombat. While I was there I asked him if he's played the demo yet and what he thought of it. You see I own an Xbox 360 so I wasent able to play it yet. Instead of answering he brought me over to one of the ps3s in the store (you know, those ones you can play for free with demos) and showed me it had the MK demo. I was overly excited and stayed there for at least an hour. Before I left though he gave me a free MK 2011 poster saying "I was a true MK fan".
So my question is does anyone else's gamestop have the MK demo?

Wow, that's awesome and very nice of the clerk to take care of a fellow MK fan. I'm curious, was the demo just the PSN demo (Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Mileena and Cage plus Pit and Living Forest stages) or was it a different, Gamestop exclusive demo?

Wow, that's awesome and very nice of the clerk to take care of a fellow MK fan. I'm curious, was the demo just the PSN demo (Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Mileena and Cage plus Pit and Living Forest stages) or was it a different, Gamestop exclusive demo?

No it was the demo with Scorpion, Sub, Cage, and Mileena. Really nice of the guy to let me play it though.