Mileena

I hate fighting her in MK9 lol, especially in Challenge 300; also, she does feel a bit slow, maybe its just me. I do dislike the fact that the prize for completing the Challenge Tower was just that... Oh well, at least I got the trophy for beating it :)

Best character in my opinion. Her specials are not only awesome but fun to use. Her combos are vicious and she's the most attractive lol flawless victory for mileena :D

The best thing for Mileena is getting headless kombat during Test Your Luck! It's basically the equivalent of putting a bag over her head :p

In MK9 I really like how crazy she looks after taking damage at the end of the match. Her teeth showing covered in red, reen, or black blood, so disturbing. Mileena's character is definatly creepy because she might be beautiful, except for her heinous man-eating grin. I really like her part in the story mode aswell, it really expands on her character I don't think everyone realised fully what a monster Mileena was. I like her new jump bite too, I always thought she should used her teeth more.

Milleena is just an all around sexy babe. she's my girl. right now shes givin me fits but like a wild horse i will break her. yes i must master this voluptious man-eater,lol

She's so cute :). and endgame was one of the easier challenges. the challenge i hated was where you gotta do that tilt the world crap and your fighting sindel, like the cheapest character in this game. I would do mileena, not in the face though.

she's so cute :). And endgame was one of the easier challenges. The challenge i hated was where you gotta do that tilt the world crap and your fighting sindel, like the cheapest character in this game. I would do mileena, not in the face though.

dude that was the most annoying challenge lol i had to turtle sindel like crazy!!!

I really loved her personality in Story Mode.

I don't know why, but I loved it when she said"We are going to have a celebration for my sister. . .
She is going awayay."

I really wish the story expanded on her and Baraka's story together.

I don't know why, but I loved it when she said"We are going to have a celebration for my sister. . .
She is going awayay."

I just loved htat part. Every time I beat a kitana with mileena (kind rare but still...) I say "she's going awaaayyy" XD

She is going awayay."

They really threw her, baraka, and reptile out the window lol

i hope in the next game they add to her story. i just love everthing about her. she's one cool kitty,lol. and for her i'd tell her to tell nay sayers:( dont hate me cause you aint me) lol

She is really starting to become one of my faves in this game. She has a really fun personality and I'm having so much fun playing as her.

Flesh Pits costume aside, Mileena definitely is one of the more developed characters in MK. Can't to wait to see how her story will play out in MK10, considering she will likely be the new ruler of Outworld.