Kitana

Kitana is the sexiest female in the game

She's god tier and no one can beat her

Mileena sucks..

trollface.png

HowMad? Kitana fan boy/girls

The only times Kitana ever had ass were in DC Universe and in Kung Lao's MK: Gold ending

Otherwise, her shit is flat and underdeveloped, just like almost every other MK girl

Last edited:
I haven't really talked too much about Kitana and MK in general lately, so I guess I'll do so now

From the moment Kitana first threw her steel-bladed fans at my unsuspecting 5-year-old ass in MK2 for the Genesis, Kitana has always been my favorite MK woman

****ing love her Kiss of Death fatality, I seriously hate how she didn't have it in MK9

Her story is another favorite aspect of mine, I love her backstory and Edenian heritage

I consider the moment in the story where she declares war on Outworld to be her best

Her desire to atone for the evil she commited under Shao Kahn, really appeals to me because I love redemption stories, and I also really like her leadership abilities as demonstrated in her MK4/Deadly Alliance story

Only thing I really don't like about her is how quick she is to shun Mileena, which is why I like her MK9 ending where she makes an offer to Mileena to come with her in Edenia

MK9 Kitana is alright when you overlook her horse face, annoying ass voice, and the stick in her ass that she had throughout the whole damn story

... Or now that I think about it, maybe not

oh my god! NO!! long hair fits Kitana. she IS a princess, remember? princesses are suppose to have long, loose, gorgeous hair. yea i know MK hair looks shitty, but maybe they'll get it right in MK10. just please, no grotesque buns!

Well, I have to admit, I don't like her MK9 Primary. It would've been good enough in her mask was off and if she had another cloth covering her butt so she can really look like a princess. So, when I play as her, I consider her UMK3 to be the primary outfit instead when I use her with Jade (who wears the primary outfit). But her Kitana's second outfit is good.

Her face contains ungodly amounts of ugly.

MK9 Kitana was lame in story mode. She was way too quick to turn good. Plus no sister relationship between her & Mileena? Thats weaksauce to the maximum allowed amount per bottle.

oh my god! NO!! long hair fits Kitana. she IS a princess, remember? princesses are suppose to have long, loose, gorgeous hair. yea i know MK hair looks shitty, but maybe they'll get it right in MK10. just please, no grotesque buns!

Holy crap, I posted this around the time Kitana was announced!

My opinion has changed many times since then. Even though I do like long loose hair on Kitana, I hate the way it looks in the game. Just plain awful. They should've just stuck with a high ponytail like in MK vs DC. After this game I must say that I did prefer Princess Kitana over assassin Kitana. Assassin Kitana was so dumb, I seriously wanted to smack her across the face. It wasn't until after her encounter with Liu Kang that I started to like her. I felt that she became wiser after learning the truth about her past. And speaking of that, what the hell Shao Kahn? That was not how I wanted Kitana to find out about everything, and her reaction was just so dull and it didn't even seem like she gave two shits! She should've became angry and killed those Tarkatan guards! I was sad when she died. I liked her moment with Sindel, it was probably one of most dramatic scenes in the game. I don't mind her face too much. Her outfits could've been designed a lot better.

You all know I love Kitana, she's my favorite MK chick. But, I think they need to break her from the whole "princess" thing and put her on a different path, story wise.

It seems like the whole "Heiress to the throne" thing got her into a rut before deadly alliance/deception/armageddon. I think they should resurrect her back to 'somewhat normal' towards the end of MK10, leave Jade and Sindel dead and let the throne of Edenia fall into the wrong hands (this means you Rain and Tanya), that would freshen her storyline and give her more room to develop as a character. Hell, have her and Mileena reconcile and form an alliance, Sub-Zero V Scorpion is enough as far as MK rivalries.

On a side note, How do you guys think she would react if Liu Kang turned into the bad @$$ evil fire god like in his and Shang Tsung's ending? would she join him or fight against him?

Holy crap, I posted this around the time Kitana was announced!

My opinion has changed many times since then. Even though I do like long loose hair on Kitana, I hate the way it looks in the game. Just plain awful. They should've just stuck with a high ponytail like in MK vs DC. After this game I must say that I did prefer Princess Kitana over assassin Kitana. Assassin Kitana was so dumb, I seriously wanted to smack her across the face. It wasn't until after her encounter with Liu Kang that I started to like her. I felt that she became wiser after learning the truth about her past. And speaking of that, what the hell Shao Kahn? That was not how I wanted Kitana to find out about everything, and her reaction was just so dull and it didn't even seem like she gave two shits! She should've became angry and killed those Tarkatan guards! I was sad when she died. I liked her moment with Sindel, it was probably one of most dramatic scenes in the game. I don't mind her face too much. Her outfits could've been designed a lot better.
You're right. The best part was when Liu Kang saw her die and started to cry as she said goodbye. But out of all villains, why did Sindel have to kill her??? It should've been Kahn himself or Mileena instead. I wish she, Jade, and Sindel never died. I'd rather have Skarlet, Sheeva, and Frost (should die as an unplayable character) replace the three in the grave instead.

Her face contains ungodly amounts of ugly.

MK9 Kitana was lame in story mode. She was way too quick to turn good. Plus no sister relationship between her & Mileena? Thats weaksauce to the maximum allowed amount per bottle.

Agreed. And hopefully she won't return in MK10. So suck on that Liu Kang.