Kitana

I do want Kitana return in MK10. She probably will considering her fan base, and I feel like I will tolerate her more in the next game. She can hopefully rebuild Edenia and get even with Quan Chi.

I do want Kitana return in MK10. She probably will considering her fan base, and I feel like I will tolerate her more in the next game. She can hopefully rebuild Edenia and get even with Quan Chi.
That's where Ermac comes in :cool:

You all know I love Kitana, she's my favorite MK chick. But, I think they need to break her from the whole "princess" thing and put her on a different path, story wise.

It seems like the whole "Heiress to the throne" thing got her into a rut before deadly alliance/deception/armageddon. I think they should resurrect her back to 'somewhat normal' towards the end of MK10, leave Jade and Sindel dead and let the throne of Edenia fall into the wrong hands (this means you Rain and Tanya), that would freshen her storyline and give her more room to develop as a character. Hell, have her and Mileena reconcile and form an alliance, Sub-Zero V Scorpion is enough as far as MK rivalries.
Love the idea of Rain and Tanya usurping the throne along Kitana and Mileena forming an uneasy alliance, but I don't really see how her story was "in a rut" before the 3D era. If anything, I would say her story didn't really go anywhere during Deception/Armageddon since she was dead. Speaking purely on my behalf here, MK2-MK4 was when she was at her best

On a side note, How do you guys think she would react if Liu Kang turned into the bad @$$ evil fire god like in his and Shang Tsung's ending? would she join him or fight against him?
She would feel conflicted at first, but eventually she would turn against him causing Liu Kang to either go mad and try to kill her for her "betrayal" or just continue on without her

Probably not. They will introduce her brother who does the exact same moves and bat it off as an original creation

Kitana will fix Edenia once she returns. She'll start off evil in the beginning under Shinnok's control, until later on throughout the game, she'll be free to fix Edenia.

And please let there be more connections between Kitana & Liu!

Last edited:
michael-jackson-sifr-image-2-100806232.jpg

I like Kitana, but I do agree that she was too quick to turn good in MK9, plus the lack of relationship between her and Mileena. Maybe they could bring her back as a zombie, A la Liu Kang in deception.

I wonder how Liu Kang will feel not being able to live for thousands of years.

Supposedly, his soul is safe until the next proper tournament for as long as he remains champion and thus will not age during that span, which theoretically makes it possible for him to engage in a long-term relationship with Kitana.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I cant see her not coming back. If the rumors are true and Tanya is going to be one of the main enemies, then they are going to have to have some sort of playable females ... and, even more so than Sonya I believe, Kitana is probably the most popular one they have.

Plus, she can become queen of Edenia. Jade too must return somehow if Tanya is there.