Kitana

Kitana is such a unique character! they always ended up bringing her back anyways!! (UMK3, MKG, MKA)

better yet she wasn't realy dead, liu kang and raiden left the room too early
if not delia brought her back because she is an edenian goddess
I dont want a kitana rip off like tanya( I do wanna see her again just not at the expense of kitty)

Kitana is the epitome of beauty and royalty in the Mkverse for me. I hope she returns in the next game, if not in the story mode, but atleast as a playable character. :)

And after Mileena got electrocuted by Raiden, she did not make any appearance (i think) or did she? If she didnt I guess, she may or may not be alive.

And after Mileena got electrocuted by Raiden, she did not make any appearance (i think) or did she? If she didnt I guess, she may or may not be alive.

Of course she's coming back, her story is pretty interesting and now that Shao Kahn and Shang Tsung are dead, she could be Outworlds next leader... Its pretty cool :)

can Kitana be considered hat tier I just realized this, because of the tiara.

and I like the mk2 hairstyle btw

Kitana is the epitome of beauty and royalty in the Mkverse for me. I hope she returns in the next game, if not in the story mode, but atleast as a playable character. :)

Yes, she did. She brought dead Motaro to Shao Kahn and then was defeated by Kabal along with Noob who can be seen after. So I guess she's still alive.

dont bring that clone into the discussion :p!

HEYYY!! watch your mouth... Dont talk about Mily like that <_<

Have you ever wondered how kitana's fan come back after she throws them? Lol kung loa's hat comes back but why cant kitana have some wierd animation to bring her fans back

dont bring that clone into the discussion :p!

kitana_and_mileena_by_xuntitledusernamex-d4bu0fa.png

We can all get along :cool:

HEYYY!! watch your mouth... Dont talk about Mily like that <_<

Have you ever wondered how kitana's fan come back after she throws them? Lol kung loa's hat comes back but why cant kitana have some wierd animation to bring her fans back

Any question about Kitana can be answered the same way: because she's a princess