Kitana

Re: Kitana Thread - "You'll Learn Respect!"

alrighty so lets discuss Kitana outfits...which is her best & why?

kitan2a.jpg

kitana.gif

kitana-mk4-bust.gif

kitana-alli.jpg

kitana-arm.gif

kitana-mkvsdc-white.jpg

kitana-mk9-2.jpg

kitana-mk9alt-concept.jpg

complain all you want about her unmasked face, she's beautiful to me :p

yay!! we favourite her alternate!!

i really like her MKvsDC look, it had the classic leotard but it also had some new stuff. & i think the high ponytail suits Kitana perfectly!

I always use her alternate costume too when I play. I like the way she looks maskless. But the MK vs DC has those eyes!

I don't know why, but MK9 has made me HATE Kitana.

I don't like seeing her, fighting her or even hearing her manish voice.

She used to be too bland for me to notice her, now she sticks out in a bad way :(

I can understand why some people like her, but holy shit do I hate that ***** now :)

She looks pregnant.

My sister always said that, but I'd never seen it that way...

Both of her MK9 outfits and her vsDCU outfits are the best IMO, except for the hair. They never get it right, specially in MKvsDCU. I think the best hair she's ever had is in MK2. The MK9 primary hair would be perfect if done right.

kitana-alli.jpg

kitana-mkvsdc-white.jpg

kitana-mk9-2.jpg

Use theface from mkDA, the hair in mkvsDC, and everything else from mk9 and you have got yourself a perfect kitana
if NRS doesnt bring her back in mk10 I'll be super pissed

^^I wont buy it either but out of boycot, I'll still want to play it but not if NRS doesn't listin to my demands
but we dont have to worry about that kitty is safe :)

doesn't look like she'll be coming back :(, but it would be cool if the nether realm guys revived her and she had an evil phase

I cant see her not coming back. If the rumors are true and Tanya is going to be one of the main enemies, then they are going to have to have some sort of playable females ... and, even more so than Sonya I believe, Kitana is probably the most popular one they have.