Scorpion

I rarely ever talk about fatalities, so I guess I'll do it now by saying that Scorpion's "Toasty!" fatality has to be my favorite classic fatality

He's one of the best ninjas. He's fast, stealthier and stronger.

Wonder if he'll ever good or remain neutral after he learns the truth of his family's murder. I wanna see him ally with Sub-Zero (Kuai Liang) and protect as his former MK2 bio said.

If he came back, his fatality can be like a toasty spear by removing his mask and torching his hand and throwing a spear at his opponent. Maybe that can useful to add on the Nether Gates fatality.

I hated his MK9 X-Ray. It was just a punch to the face, followed by a stomp to the chest. It could have been used by pretty much anyone. How about this: He stabs his sword into the opponents stomach, piercing their stomach and liver. He then grabs them with his spear and flips them over his head, smashing their skull into the ground.

Nice MK9 ending. I get the feeling that once he is finally done with Quan Chi he won't be finished with yet. I get a feeling he will come back fighting for the forces of good, maybe in his own making amends for the bad he has done?
Either way, Scorpion will live on!

To add to what I've said, I feel it is time Scorpion had his revenge on Quan Chi. Once he has, he will have no use being in the Netherrealm, his business is done.
An idea, and getting it from MK9, would be that Raiden will offer him his freedom and a re-uniting with his family and clan on the condition he fights for them against a common enemy. The amulet Quan Chi has left will also play a part. Maybe destroying Noob and Shinnok? Just feel it is time his story took another direction. This could be a storyline for MK10 or 11.
Kind of a revival of his "good guy" role in MK1 by many.

Last edited:
SCORPION-Ninja Spector,warrior from Hell,leader of the Shirai Ryu Ninja Clan,always have a vengeance for Sub-Zero,On Mortal Kombat Armageddon,Scorpion was reunited with his wife & son,his reunion was cut short until the sorcerer Quan Chi kidnaps his son,Scorpion ordered his ninja clan the Shirai Ryu to hunt down the sorcerer.Scorpion wont rest until his son is returned & Quan Chi is destroyed.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

All Hail Scorpion, in fact my project car is a scorpion and sub zero rivalry theme.

Only thing is I can't do a topic which really to do as I really need help with this project.

Sent lots of pictures to a graphics company, but they say its not big enough and the quilaty is poor. :(

SCORPION is my favorite Mortal Kombat Ninja character,he's deadly but dangerous & I wish he stop this vengance with SUB-ZERO,because that was not the SUB-ZERO that killed him,it was his twin brother.

okay so, since this is a discussion thread maybe you guys can help me about this.
scorpion.gif

does anybody know what this stance "elbow to the knee" of Scorpion might mean? saw it in Injustice. I'm simply curious whether this is a stance common in a specific martial art or not, and why might the game creators chose to use it. any opinions?=)

I hope the new Sub-Zero will be evil like his ancestor Bi-Han. He looks badass and Sub-Zero always have to be an evil character as for me. Being a good person is not the blood of Sub-Zero's cup. Let the shaolins, princess, polizei, shamans or the gods save earthrealm.

I hope the new Sub-Zero will be evil like his ancestor Bi-Han. He looks badass and Sub-Zero always have to be an evil character as for me. Being a good person is not the blood of Sub-Zero's cup. Let the shaolins, princess, polizei, shamans or the gods save earthrealm.
It's either Bi-Han or Kuai Liang, guaranteed. How else to explain "I have your brother's soul"?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I don't think so, Kuai Liang or Bi-Han.. both are dead. Also there is a sea of Sub-Zero in MK Universe as Boon's said.
"I have your brother's soul."
-Quan Chi to Sub-Zero

If it's not Bi-Han or Kuai Liang, then explain that quote!

Better yet, if you want to argue about Sub-Zero's identity, take it in this thread!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I was under the impression that sub zero originally defeated a human scorpion with his ice powers, so he had an unfair advantage. And when scorpion got his powers it was a level playing field and scorpion won. And ever since then scorpion always seems killing sub-zero. So wouldn't that make sub zero weak sauce?

I was under the impression that sub zero originally defeated a human scorpion with his ice powers, so he had an unfair advantage. And when scorpion got his powers it was a level playing field and scorpion won. And ever since then scorpion always seems killing sub-zero. So wouldn't that make sub zero weak sauce?

You're absolutely right. Sub-Zero is weak sauce bish :laugh: