Scorpion

This is my brothers favorite Kharacter and My most hated only because he hates Sub-Zero we are very ying-yang but get along. So anyways I did this for Sub-Zero but Ill post it here as well for all the Scorpion fans! This video is not mine its just a montage. Enjoy :)

Oh Snap!!!!!! this is my video!!!! I feel special now:)

EDIT: The Subzero one that you posted is also mine. Thanks to you It now has a little bit over 5,000 views :)

Last edited:
I figure the lack of Scorpion discussion boils down to this unquestionable truth: he's the ****ing man; everyone knows he's the ****ing man; nothing else needs to be said.

It's like yelling "SLAYER!" at someone; nothing needs to be discussed. You know they rule and they know they rule, so all you need to do is throw up your horns and nod.

Absolutely this. NOTHING needs to be said. Hell, if anything, BOW DOWN, Mortals! :p

Sweet. One of my main character I'm gonna be using when it comes out soon. Once I get it, I'll be practicing my ass off with him til I can understand his moves, etc. Time to burn my victim, and VENGEANCE WILL BE MINE!!!!!

IMO Scorpion and Sub-Zero are the ONLY thing an MK game needs. If those 2 aren't in it in some form then it's just not MK.

Also, that compilation video is missing one. I expect it was made before MK9 was released. I dunno which portal fatality I like better...MKvDC or MK9. UMK3 started the "Portal to Hell" trend with Scorpion fatalities, but it was really basic. I think MKvDC had more showiness to it, a bit more umph what with the melting and the skeleton popping out. MK9's was so quick I didn't really have a chance to even figure out what was going on.

IMO Scorpion and Sub-Zero are the ONLY thing an MK game needs. If those 2 aren't in it in some form then it's just not MK.

Also, that compilation video is missing one. I expect it was made before MK9 was released. I dunno which portal fatality I like better...MKvDC or MK9. UMK3 started the "Portal to Hell" trend with Scorpion fatalities, but it was really basic. I think MKvDC had more showiness to it, a bit more umph what with the melting and the skeleton popping out. MK9's was so quick I didn't really have a chance to even figure out what was going on.

Then come face me in MK9 so I can show your character's flesh burning as I use Scorpion on you. And long time no see Glam, plus hope you can put up a good fight.

Scorpion's been awesome in every MK game and he keeps getting better. He's always changing, keeping his foes guessing as to hows best to deal with him. His story is a classic, will he ever find peace? I got the Retro Fatality and costume so awesome! TOASTY! Now he has swords and fire coming out with every blow! Tough cookie.