Official Pictures Thread Part 2

IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0129.jpg

IMG_0126.jpg

Bad News: I backed into a pole and the light fixtures fell off. I have to pay 100% of the damages, Dunno how much that's gonna be, I hope it isn't something ridiculous like 3,000 dollars.

Good News: No one is hurt, all the lights missed the dodge trucks in the dealership and only hit the ground. I'm not getting written up just a slap on the wrist and a hole in my paycheck.

Funny thing is I'd rather pay 4,000 dollars in damages than for me to feel guilty that my company has to pay for my mistakes. and that they are ashamed of my actions through a write up.

I'm the kind of person that fears someone's dissappointment more than my own wealth or well-being.

Here's a picture of me from 2010, caught eating a c0ckmeat sandwich.

Shit, I didn't even have my facial hair yet lol WHAT A FRESHMAN

36860_128729687159869_5009479_n.jpg

Your household looks very patriotic. I count 4 American flags and a point for the potato on the plate and a bonus point for the potato holding the sandwich. You must have lost a lot of weight since 2010.

Your household looks very patriotic. I count 4 American flags and a point for the potato on the plate and a bonus point for the potato holding the sandwich. You must have lost a lot of weight since 2010.

That's my father's house. He's retired from the Army so he is all sorts of patriotic. The whole dining room is patriot themed. He has army helicopters painted onto his motorcycle. He's got an American Flag blanket in the basement.

And yes, I have :proud:

111qy3b.jpg

Me in 2008, don't remember what I was under that time.

I'm also a shoe freak:
2n0vhqq.jpg

And this is how I spend my weekends:
v7xmrd.jpg

Yea, I'm cool as shit. lol

I guess only Boylove and I graduated from high school

lulz

I graduated, I just don't know where the hell my picture is. Just picture Chun Li with glasses, that was pretty much it.

I have my school picture from grade 11, I guess I could scan that sometime and post it. I went through all of high school with Chun Li buns cuz I was all obsessed with her lololololool/pathetic

Thats actually pretty funny. Did people know what you were doing?

I went through my whole life with Balrog's skin color. I was obsessed with his brown.