Official Pictures Thread Part 2

oprah.jpg

Today was sexy.

Your thigh caught my eye.

scaled.php

Forgot to upload this. West Siiiiiiiiiiiiide

My mohawk is gone now, Latinas in the back told me I looked retarded.

I'm hard bro. When my mom drops me off at soccer practice, I get hella thug. I never tuck in my jersey :cool:

We need a new picture of you. Don't be Marshall/NS

@bbblp old fashioned straight up thug ass gansta shit, that picture screams you better watch how you're talking and where you're walking or you and your homies might be lined in chalk.

@sebwon'tdizzle stoic look is stoic! you must be one of the beautiful people.

here is my best troll face whilst finishing off my peanut butter and jelly soda
pbjtrollface.jpg

at first it tasted like grape jelly. then, the after taste was bread and peanut butter. it tastes exactly like a pb and j, i like it. my friends can't get over the fact that it is a soda but taste like a sammich, they didn't like it. the store i got that from also has sweet corn soda, bacon soda and buffalo wing soda. i'm not sure i'll try those.

at first it tasted like grape jelly. then, the after taste was bread and peanut butter. it tastes exactly like a pb and j, i like it. my friends can't get over the fact that it is a soda but taste like a sammich, they didn't like it. the store i got that from also has sweet corn soda, bacon soda and buffalo wing soda. i'm not sure i'll try those.

Interesting. I have made ice cream that tastes like doughnuts and root beer, interested to see the different soda's taste like. The buffalo and sweet corn just sound like novelties.