Kintaro Help

Grekin

Hello all, I just bought MK2 for the PS3 and I'm having problems with Kintaro. I did search for videos on youtube on how to beat the guy but in all the videos he seems to be easier. I do exactly as the video tells me to but he keeps grabbing or throwing fireballs at me. Anyways, I was hoping somebody could help me find a way to beat him (I don't mind if it's a lame trick). Thanks!

Right now I need to go to sleep, I'll try it out tomorrow and let ya know if the videos or high punchig him against the wall worked. Thanks for the advice everyone!

Get him in the corner and just keep HPunching him

Well, you need to at least start with an LP to avoid getting pushed out of the corner, but at any rate, I find it hard to recommend that as a realistic way to dispose of him considering how difficult it is to even get him in the corner in the first place.

Jump kicks are the way to go, you just need to practice until you nail the timing. I prefer to use Kitana and just jump kick/fan throw his ass over and over again.

I remember beating him all the time on my Genesis by spamming Raiden's Superman lunge thingy.

I beat it with Liu Kang. Just do jump in the air and kick him and after you kick him, do his fireball while you are in the air.