Sindel's Ending...*SPOILER*...umm..obviously?

truthlesshero86

this may be total nonsense and/or unimportant...but did anyone notice that when you beat the game with sindel and she stabs the REAL body of onaga and his soul leaves reptile's body....repitle returns to his human ninja/lin kuei form?

a possible hint of things for the next mk? or just boon and the gang screwing around?

like i said,...not really that important...but interesting how they would revert it back to that form...
just food for thought =->

SolidSkorpion said:
ninja and lin kuei aren't the same...

Yep. Lin Kuei signifies Sub-Zero's clan, which also at one time contained Smoke, Sektor, Cyrax, and Frost. Scorpion, Reptile, Ermac, etc. are not Link Kuei.

truthlesshero86 said:
this may be total nonsense and/or unimportant...but did anyone notice that when you beat the game with sindel and she stabs the REAL body of onaga and his soul leaves reptile's body....repitle returns to his human ninja/lin kuei form?

a possible hint of things for the next mk? or just boon and the gang screwing around?

like i said,...not really that important...but interesting how they would revert it back to that form...
just food for thought =->

Idiots, he's trying to say reptile returns to his "human" form. Not saying ninja/ lin kuei are the same. Not that there is any difference except One's Japanese and the other is Chinese.

God of thunder said:
Idiots, he's trying to say reptile returns to his "human" form. Not saying ninja/ lin kuei are the same. Not that there is any difference except One's Japanese and the other is Chinese.

Really?

repitle returns to his human ninja/lin kuei form?

He just said it right there. All I was saying is that Reptile is not a Lin Kuei warrior. Settle down, bub.

how the hell are we idiots, if we merely corrected him on that one fact, i knew what he was talking about.

you deserve a
indifferent.gif

i think the second guy was talking about the difference between the lin kuei and the shirai ryu clans...one being japanese and one being chinese. in which case hes still an idiot but oh well...

sweet lord... bickering like this makes me think I am reading the forums at MKO! :roll:

note to self: don't call non lin kuei people, lin kuei.

second note to self: beat the game as Sindel so I can see this ending.

zeke009 said:
second note to self: beat the game as Sindel so I can see this ending.

You should. She probabaly has the best ending in the game. It lasts around 30 seconds and contains 3 pictures. It's a big time ending as far as MK endings go.

just a note...i DO know there is a difference between a "ninja" and "link kuei"...i know lin kuei is a specific clan of ninjas
I just wanted to put emphasis that it was his original outfit...when they all looked like they were from the lin kuei, even if they weren't

btw...thanks to God of Thunder for jumping to my defence...most people around here knew what i was talking about...I just wanted to be be specific on the uni/outfit

if i was a total newbie about all that crap....my posts would be filled with !!!!!!!!!!!!! and ??????????, etc etc
thank you

hehe