x Box Fatality Help

SOUPY

Hello,
Im kinda new to MK but I just bought the Midway classics 2 for xbox. I am starting out on MK2 but am having difficulty performing the Fatalities. I have all the moves required from various web sites and they only seem to work occasionally. Other people are turning their challengers into babies and changing into dragons. Try as I might all I can muster is a lame uppercut fatality. Like I mentioned I have all the moves I think I'm just executing them wrong. Do you punch the buttons super fast, super slow or what?
My charcter of choice right now is liu kane and I cant turn him into a dragon and only did the babality once & I dont remember how I did it. Can anyone help me.
Thanks

Fatalities have been different on pretty much every version of MK. On the arcade version of MK2, the moves have to be done fairly fast (just as fast as a normal special move during the round), and the main trick to them is knowing when to press one of the attack buttons.

In some of the games, you would press the last direction and the attack button at the same time (i.e. down, forward, forward+block), but in MK2 it's not quite that way. Using, say, the second part of Sub-Zero's freeze-shatter fatality as an example, what you want to do is press the action button a split second after you hit the last direction. So, instead of being 'forward, down, forward, forward+high punch', it'd be '...forward, high punch', if that makes any sense.

At any rate, you just gotta tinker with it. Practice over and over in 2 player mode until you get it down. Just remember, you need to hit the action button pretty much right as you're done tapping the last direction.