What is the purpose of the "Stance" button?

@mcgriffin LOL nice post. I think you should change your avatar to Jesus :)

And yeah, I had noticed you never actually said those things Gamer was arguing, just as I never said them. I have no idea who he was actually quoting on here.

He also REALLY didn't like my abbreviation of the word 'seriously'. That's fair. I can get a little uptight about spelling myself.

There was a joke in the manual for Earthworm Jim, since the 'x' button didn't do anything it said "It turns on the porch light of Mrs. Schultz in Germany. So quit pressing it!"

This thread makes me think of that little nugget quite a bit.

It's a boob juggle button for female characters (sorry ladies) but that seems to be the only destination for now....

After performing mastering a few combos w/Mileena, it actually made a small difference to me switching the stance to the way I practiced them with. Call it OCD, but I just perceived her a little different when crossing to the other side :\

Other than that, back in MK2, I used to to random walks and tap down to crouch here and there, to fake an attack, perhaps this could add on to distracting the opponent, given the opponent is another human being who likes to respond to any blink of an eye, lol. The answer is...we'll just have to wait and see, but don't know for now. Unless the developers or the official game guide, or a measuring of the hit boxes reveal a difference sometime.

Uh, I was pretty chill when i said that. If you look back, I was agreeing with somebody who was agreeing with me. I wasn't jumpin' up and down about it.

I just like having a little button I can press to make my dude turn around. If the button didn't do that, it'd do nothing, then neither of us would even know what we were missing.

I actually just took a chill pill even. If you could hear me, you'd hear the calm, almost soothing timber of my voice, arms open as if in a Christ-like manner saying, 'come, press the button with me.' You ask 'What does it do?' And I respond, while pouring you a cool, refreshing glass of spring water "Do, my son? It does not do, it just is."

I hope you don't mind, I'm keeping your chill pill. I could use it later on a different thread, as I'm known to rage from time to time. I just, y'know, wasn't raging at you. I'm still not.

PS. What was my brilliant idea? I don't think I said anything about taunts.

These were my only posts on this thread:

I have been following this forum since I noticed the demo release dropped for PSN+, never felt the need to register. Until I saw this post. It was fantastic.
Now I am waiting for the non-plus version to be downloadable so I can rehash my elementary school days of playing MK.