Noob Fatality

I'm the one that posted that fatalities were getting worse. Though this is damn sure better than Sonya's sorry excuse for a finisher, this is just Kung Lao's buzzsaw fatality. That's what my OP was about, the lack of diversity. They all just use the cut point system. Regardless though, this one was fun to watch.

I'm the one that posted that fatalities were getting worse. Though this is damn sure better than Sonya's sorry excuse for a finisher, this is just Kung Lao's buzzsaw fatality. That's what my OP was about, the lack of diversity. They all just use the cut point system. Regardless though, this one was fun to watch.

Well what else could they do to rip somebody apart in the most horrific way possibe? It's not like Noob actually pulled a hat out of his a$$ and sliced him in half. There is a limit to the amount of imagination they could put into killing somebody IMO. But I guess not everybody has to like the fatalities.

Well what else could they do to rip somebody apart in the most horrific way possibe? It's not like Noob actually pulled a hat out of his a$$ and sliced him in half. There is a limit to the amount of imagination they could put into killing somebody IMO. But I guess not everybody has to like the fatalities.

I'm not saying that pulling someone in half isn't fun. I'm mostly pointing out that all the fatalities revolve around the cut-point system and don't seem to have any other effects. Effects such as acid melting skin off, shriveled corpses from soul extracting, skinning people, burning people, things other than just the slice points. Maybe they DO have them, I just find it odd we've yet to see one though.

I'm not saying that pulling someone in half isn't fun. I'm mostly pointing out that all the fatalities revolve around the cut-point system and don't seem to have any other effects. Effects such as acid melting skin off, shriveled corpses from soul extracting, skinning people, burning people, things other than just the slice points. Maybe they DO have them, I just find it odd we've yet to see one though.

I agree I'd really love to see more unique fatalities like Sub-Zero's new spine rip. My all time favorite fatalities have always been the reptile acid baths, scorpion toasties, and not to mention my #1 nightwolfs MK 3 lightning fatality. I have to admit I was really disappointed to see nightwolf just cut off his opponents head with an axe this time around.

I guess you may be right about the cut-point system. Yet the video at the end of the demo (if you've seen it) did reveal some other fatalities that actually DID melt skin off. And I'm sure fatalities that haven't been revealed for characters like Shang Tsung are being saved for last. NRS and MK are all about secrets and I can guarantee you won't be disappointed when the game actually comes out and you unlock the two other character fatalities that NRS didn't reveal to us just yet...Actually I can't guarantee it...but I can just hope that for our sake NRS doesn't fail us.

This was one of the best fatalities we've seen. Very bloody, dramatic, and with the internal organs falling from the body!

AMAZING!!! That was just some feaken straight up brutal stuff.
How wonderful, you got the cry babies bi*ching as usual and it's just so freaken annoying. All that bi*ching and have nothing to show to back it up.

Are you serious? Some people will never be satisfied. People were complaining how all the fatalities were lame and then there's a video of THAT and they could still do better? Come on, man.

Uhh did I say it was lame? No, I said I loved it! I was just saying they kould of done better kause it is kinda like Kung Lao's Fatailty. -rep saying shit like that to me after I said I loved it.

See this is what I'm talking about! The females, such as Mileena and Jade, should have a fatality THIS NASTY or NASTIER!!!
Btw, if this and Kung Lao's Buzzsaw made it in this game, Mileena should have a crotch eating fatality and Jade should have an anal impalement fatality!!! Otherwise, it won't be fair for the guys to have nasty fatalities while the girls have just simple decapitations and head rips or even impalement at the upper body without even attacking the private parts (which the guys do).

Last edited:
See this is what I'm talking about! The females, such as Mileena and Jade, should have a fatality THIS NASTY or NASTIER!!!
Btw, if this and Kung Lao's Buzzsaw made it in this game, Mileena should have a crotch eating fatality and Jade should have an anal impalement fatality!!! Otherwise, it won't be fair for the guys to have nasty fatalities while the girls have just simple decapitations and head rips or even impalement at the upper body without even attacking the private parts (which the guys do).

I have no problem with Vladding someone, but I don't think Crotch Munching would win our Aussie friends any favors :(

I have no problem with Vladding someone, but I don't think Crotch Munching would win our Aussie friends any favors :(

Well, if there shouldn't be any crotch munching, then there should be none of that Noob fatality or Buzzsaw at all!!! Then if that's the case, I will be mad at NRS and MK will lose one of it's most beloved fans and other good fans out there because without those, everyone will know it's the same old things that they have done in the past if none of those nasty fatalities existed. Then if that happens, not a lot will buy the game. And many negative things can happen to that company after that. You get the picture. A lot of MK fans want a variety and not just mutilation and dismemberment above the waist line. ;-)

This was nice, can;t wait to see the rest of the finishers. The ones we have to unlock hope they are just as nasty.

This was nice, can;t wait to see the rest of the finishers. The ones we have to unlock hope they are just as nasty.

Oh yes!!!! I hope KITANA'S, SINDEL'S, JADE'S, and MILEENA'S are that NASTY or NASTIER once their secret fatalties are unlocked!!! ;-)