My JC Tutorial/Combo Ideas

Johnny wouldn't work as the main character. People like a hero to be selfless, to be well disciplined, and level headed. Most people couldn't connect with Johnny being the hero. I for one wouldn't care. If I just defeated a powerful sorcerer in a life-risking tournament to the death, hell yeah I'm gonna brag like a son of a *****.

Although I'm not much of a Johnny Cage fan, as a bass player, I know what you mean.

A good friend of mine is also a bass player.
His band once told him that bass isn't as important.
So, he let them do 1 show without him, to prove how wrong they were.
Needless to say, the show sucked because there was no backbone.

As such, many of the Mortal Kombat 1 thru Ultimate 3 characters (whether you like them or not) are the backbone of MK 9, and the game would feel weird without them.

OT:
Even though I'm not a Johnny Cage fan, I just want to learn his combos and DASH moves.
That way I can apply the DASH combo system to a character that I like better, like say ..... Noob Saibot
JC is just practice for me to get the timing down.
There you go, noob all the way. as for the band i bet the show was pretty bad, without bass the drums fall apart and then everything else goes. i play guitar and sing myself but apparantly most bassist are really good acoustic players so if you dont play guitar pick up an acoustic and become amazed with yourself.
back to the subject, it definately wouldnt feel right without those characters. My least favorites are probably stryker and sindel but im gonna learn everything i can about them in this game and give them as much time as i give anyone else.
some later introduced characters are awesome too but a few i just cant belive were even in the games buy hey, some people like them so as long as one person will use shujinko willingly im not complaining

Johnny wouldn't work as the main character. People like a hero to be selfless, to be well disciplined, and level headed. Most people couldn't connect with Johnny being the hero. I for one wouldn't care. If I just defeated a powerful sorcerer in a life-risking tournament to the death, hell yeah I'm gonna brag like a son of a *****.

hahaha definately. look at duke nukem though, it does work. the more i try to picture JC being the main the less i see it. MK's perfect the way it is, except for not having endless stuff for us to do. when i get everything in done in this game i'm gonna be sad

Johnny Cage was originally based off of Jean Claude Van Dam, Boon wanted to make a game with JCVD but he was already with a different company making a different game, then johnny cage was born. saw this in an interview

DCP your combos are pretty dope man

Johnny Cage was originally based off of Jean Claude Van Dam, Boon wanted to make a game with JCVD but he was already with a different company making a different game, then johnny cage was born. saw this in an interview

DCP your combos are pretty dope man

Nice bit of trivia, that's pretty interesting. Thanks man, I appreciate it