Secret music in the demo.

This music secret has made me curious...
Has anyone pulled off a double flawless+no block+fatality on the Pit, on the final battle in expert?
I just have this feeling there may be something else to find.

Oh. :-(

That reminds me, I have to get a 2nd controller some time before April 19th.
Can't have people come over the house for a BBQ and MK if I don't have a 2nd controller.

Haha, yeah me too I only have one controller.

I tested this secret music thingie on two player by having my one controller and a rock band guitar plugged in as the second player. xD

*bump*

Apparently you can also do it with the 1p mode just hold the start button before the match starts. I haven't tested this out actually yet but I heard this is true.

Just saw on Youtube a video showing this, it's awesome, the fan service continues, while Ed Boon has in the past has exagerated some promises, this time he was saying 100% of the truth whem he called this a fan service game. For me, and i'm sure that for a lot of other MK players one of the things that's stuck in our heads, more than fatalities or the blood, is the great music of nearly all the games (perhaps MK4 is the weakest in this respect), and the awesome stages for which these songs were made, and the posibility to have them combined with the updated HD arenas is what many of us hoped would be possible, and NRS delivered in that respect.

you can play two players with only one controller, all you gotta do is change the controller numbers and select your characters. that's how i was able to listen to the secret music

Last edited:
Yes! I was listening to the soundtracks for all the Mortal Kombat games in order yesterday and I thought how awesome would it be if the Klassic tracks were available in the new Mortal Kombat. This game really is a dream come true for the hardcore MK fans out there <3