Sheeva is IN!

MileenaK

In the Raiden video, you can clearly see Sheeva on the side of the bad ones. Good to see that she made it in, can't wait to see some gameplay of hers. Guess Lupinko's info was completely true..

In the Raiden video, you can clearly see Sheeva on the side of the bad ones. Good to see that she made it in, can't wait to see some gameplay of hers. Guess Lupinko's info was completely true..

I think this was already confirmed with the character bio leaks. Looks like we'll be getting skin ripping fatalities. :)

Spoiler:
come on now, been saying for a while MK9 = UMK3 + leftout MK2 + noob + quan (and NOW that its public) + Cyber Snowballs.

Last edited by a moderator:
btw, I found it strange that Sindel was on the evil side...

sindel is evil in this game... i wont say how i know, but i trust you can imagine ;)

EDIT: actually, it's not really a spoiler, just an aspect of the Story

Last edited:
Spoiler:
(Human) Smoke & Kabal have been confirmed. Along with Kintaro and Quan Chi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm, if Sheeva is in, I'm going to assume she has her skin ripping fatality. That, of course, means the models have been mapped with no skin, so I wonder if it will have other applications as well. Perhaps Meat will be hidden in the game? I don't know why, but I always liked Meat, he's just so gross.