Pax east Twitter coverage

No I meant the mk9 one we saw last year, when he vomits acid. I did not see a new reptile fatality.

Hey man, I'd like to know just a couple of details:
- Does Jax still have the UZI on his back and he actually uses it in some moves?
- Does Kano has his Laser Eye attack?

They're watching closely and demanding no video. There's probably not going to be many. They were laid back at the last PAX but not this time.

I was taking awsome video for all u guys but they threatend to kick me out for it!!! Which is total bull, because mad people were there filming. Let me think of stuff we haven't seen that I saw at PAX. Ermac's fatality was great. He raises you up in the air, rips your arms off, then the legs, flips your torso and head upside down and flattens your head on the ground! Which is very similar to Raidens now that I think of it. Jax's was very awsome and classic. He first does the headclap. Which is cool because his hands get totally covered in blood, then he grabs the victim by the wrists and places his foot on their chest, and pulls for about 2-3 secs before pulling the arms off and slamming them down on the ground. The 3D version of the game was stunning!! I must say, me and Rigo played together for about 45 minutes, and my eyes really didn't strain at all. The best looking arena would have to be the bottom of the pit! With the blood fountains on each side spraying very realistic blood all over the place, forming blood rivers on the ground. If your fighter walks underneath the blood he gets covered head to toe in it for the remainder of the fight. Goros lair looked unreal! Goro's movements and reactions to the fight were great. He actually stands up out of the thrown he gets so excited. The same goes for Shang Tsung's thrown room. I spoke with the developers and they also told me that the psn demo we have is several builds old. Which means it is a very rough, barebones copy. The PAX demo played 100 times smoother and faster than the demo. The Xray moves looked way better as well. Believe me guys the final build for this has yet to be seen by the public. Even the PAX version was not the final(which I heard straight from the camels mouth). So get excited!!!! I know I am!!

Thanks for the report! Seems awesome! Did you see Kitana's fatality? Is it a bit changed or fixed since last build?

Well now that you mention it, finally seeing it in HD, I noticed that when she delivers the first blow you can clearly see the victims tounge flappin up and down, due to the fact she only cuts off half of your head! Other than that preety much the same.

Well now that you mention it, finally seeing it in HD, I noticed that when she delivers the first blow you can clearly see the victims tounge flappin up and down, due to the fact she only cuts off half of your head! Other than that preety much the same.
Thanks again! Seems awesome! It probably works better with human characters without masks

No video about ermac's fatality? shit man just shit i waited so long for pax to see some gameplay intros fatality win poses and stuff and nothing seriously wtf!