Change Sub-Zeros fighting stance/pose please!!!

artofgarduno

I dont like Sub-Zeros pose at all, he should have his original pose back from MK1 and 2, it was was more ninja like, his new pose looks like a wrestler and doesnt look cool at all, is anyone else with me on that?

His stance make sense when you play as him. He has large swipe like punches. He's not a very agile character this time around, but he's a VERY heavy hitter. I think his arms are like that because it makes his freeze moves flow a lot more naturally.

Noob has the original Sub-Zero stance in case you didnt notice. Also, Sub-Zero is an ASSASSIN, when was the last time you saw an assassin take out their enemy by using Martial Arts stances?

Noob has the original Sub-Zero stance in case you didnt notice. Also, Sub-Zero is an ASSASSIN, when was the last time you saw an assassin take out their enemy by using Martial Arts stances?

I know that Noob has the stance, but its a different variaton of it because hes holding fists. So they would still be able to give Sub his more nostalgic stance from part 1 and 2

Eh.. I honestly think this is a really stupid thing to start a petition type thread over. The games a month away from release, they're not just going to go in and mo cap ALL of sub zero's moves to please the few who are unhappy about it. Believe me, when you play the game(I'm assuming you don't have the demo, or you wouldn't care about this..), you won't even care about the stance anymore.

Eh.. I honestly think this is a really stupid thing to start a petition type thread over. The games a month away from release, they're not just going to go in and mo cap ALL of sub zero's moves to please the few who are unhappy about it. Believe me, when you play the game(I'm assuming you don't have the demo, or you wouldn't care about this..), you won't even care about the stance anymore.

maybe your right, I dont have them demo and im hoping it will not matter once I get the game.

maybe your right, I dont have them demo and im hoping it will not matter once I get the game.

I feel what you are saying, but i kinda like the stance he has now. the other stance you are talking about was nice though. You probably will be so happy once you get the game everything will be fine with it :)

I have a question: Do people from NRS come on here, and browse the forums from time to time? Cause I've seen a few of these types of threads asking for somebody to change something in the game, and unless some members from NRS do come on here then I have no idea how typing your request in the forums is going to help...

I have a question: Do people from NRS come on here, and browse the forums from time to time? Cause I've seen a few of these types of threads asking for somebody to change something in the game, and unless some members from NRS do come on here then I have no idea how typing your request in the forums is going to help...

Its only obvious they come on these threads. Isnt this supposed to be the best MK forum out there?

Its only obvious they come on these threads. Isnt this supposed to be the best MK forum out there?

Probably, wouldn't really know cause I don't go on every MK forum sadly. I do know that it's the oldest and the best at getting info (MKO is a close 2nd).

But like Viking_Poodle said, the game's almost a month away from being released, and it's gonna go gold in about another week or two, so there's no time to change his stance now.

i agree with u 100% his new stance doesnt fit him, some of u guys are acting like changing someone stance is so difficult to do and will complicate things lol, the game so far is near perfect but little things like this needs to be address.

i agree with u 100% his new stance doesnt fit him, some of u guys are acting like changing someone stance is so difficult to do and will complicate things lol, the game so far is near perfect but little things like this needs to be address.

It IS difficult to change a characters stance once you've completed all of his animations. All of his attacks are built around his stance, if you change that you'll have to change all of his attacks. Some of them can be tweaked, but a lot of them would probably have to be animated from scratch to make them work.

BTW I hated Subs stance initially but it has grown on me, now I really like it.

I think if enough of us address this issue it could be changed to his original stance, I am trying to like his new stance but it still has not grown on me. His old one was so COOL and ninjaish it gave him a reputation like "come on, show me what you got" all nice and relaxed like he wasnt afraid of anything, very calm cool and collective.

It's all a matter of opinion. The reason why this game is getting so much attention (compared to the previous few MK releases) is because at first glance it looks amazing. NRS has obviously made very wise design choices and it has paid off. They won't be able to please everybody who may have their own opinions about every aspect of their favorite character, but overall I think they nailed the look.

But thats the point this sub-zero is the one from mk2-mk9 his stance was diffrent from noobs since mk3 it kinda looks like his MK3 stance

I dont like Sub-Zeros pose at all, he should have his original pose back from MK1 and 2, it was was more ninja like, his new pose looks like a wrestler and doesnt look cool at all, is anyone else with me on that?

The reason that he has this stance is because the "Original" Sub-Zero (Noob Saibot) has the "Original MK1 / MK II" stance.

I don't mind Younger Sub-Zero having this stance at all.