Something i want to know :???:

UZI

im a xbox owner so i cant play the demo (and i dont know anybody who has a plus acc on PS3)...
but theres something i was wondering the whole time before the game came out...

when you do sub-zeros x-ray at the pit stage (where he crushes the opponents liver) and then do a pit fatality at the end... is the enemys liver still impaled on the spike? :)

just wanted to know if this " logic error" is in...

My guess is that it's still there. He doesn't even grab onto anything for the X-Ray, he just forms an iceball in the persons stomach then crushes it.

no... when you watch some x-ray videos on youtube you can see he grabs the enemys liver and then freezes it... it looks the same like when it is impaled on the spike...

Ohh I just checked his Xray in the demo on this video, you're right. I'm not sure then. But my guess is that it still pops out for the stage fatality.

Yes, it still is there after the xray and pit fatality. Hell, you can do it in the first round and then again in the second. But this is MK, I dunno if you should be concerned about a liver when people's faces have holes so big after fighting that you can see their brains in em'.

no it doesnt disturb me but i think its funny... diddnt know that you can perform the x-ray in each round...

no it doesnt disturb me but i think its funny... diddnt know that you can perform the x-ray in each round...

if you are playing the computer or another person you cant! meter builds pretty slow and you will use it for an enhanced special or breaker before it gets to xray - its true :-D

if you are just practicing you can spam special moves to build meter and do it.

I see where you are coming form. Great observation too, but, dont you think you are thinking a little too hard ? lol Its MK, nothing generally makes sense haha

if you are playing the computer or another person you cant! meter builds pretty slow and you will use it for an enhanced special or breaker before it gets to xray - its true :-D

I've ended up doing it a few times fighting against the pc and friends. Then again, I do play 3 round matches.

I see where you are coming form. Great observation too, but, dont you think you are thinking a little too hard ? lol Its MK, nothing generally makes sense haha

i just wanted to know :)
i know the game isnt realistic but these things are somehow... errors... but still ok...

like the taxi stage fatality where lius head is on his shoulders after he get runned over and in the replay his head gets ripped off...

I think sub zero is freezing his liver and you're seeing spleen on the pit spike, idk. At least five skulls and an explosion don't pop out of your enemy when you perform a fatality anymore.

Very funny observation, but there have been more crazy stuff on past MK games, like your oponnent getting shredded to bits in one round, and then being in perfect condition the next one!