MK2011 Xbox 360 demo discussion

Lenin Ceballos

I ask this question to those in this site that are "in the know": Any rumour on the date of release of the Xbox 360 demo of MK? i know that this is not a very informative thread, in fact it absolutely lacks information :). Just a little whining in behalf of us Xbox 360 owners :cry:.

Re: MK2011 Xbox 360 demo (when?)

son of a ***** boon hates xbox and so f.uck wb and him for treating his fans this way

^

Anyways...

Its probably not gonna be out on the 15th, hopefully its out a week after at the most, otherwise that is really giving us the shaft.

I'm Leaning towards the 22nd of march. week after the free PS3 demo. I can wait.

I'm Leaning towards the 22nd of march. week after the free PS3 demo. I can wait.

Im kinda thinking the same thing, only thing that sucks is at that point I might just wait til the actual game is released. Kinda want the game to feel completely new when I get it.

are you really asking me this? of course he and his team had a say in this. after midway was destroyed boon had no other choice than to meet the demands of those terrorists in wb (ya that same company that owns EVERYTHING these days), in order to get back on his feet and produce a game like this.

playstation owners get all of these features, such as 3d, extra characters and the demo, where as the xbox players dont get a god damn.ed thing. this is ridiculous and blasphemy. ed boon was one of my idols growing up. a grown man making these awesome games when my parents and elders told me to stay away from video games and that they were just for kids. boy were they wrong. but getting back onto topic, boon always mentions how this game is a fan based game, and yet he doesnt give 2 of his rich sh!ts about the players that dont own a playstation. Guess what mofo, i still have a ps2 so grant me the same privileges as those with a ps3.

anywho, i just hope the final game isnt half mooned on the xbox and full of glitches and is just as good as the ps3 version

Last edited by a moderator:

a after midway was destroyed boon had no other choice than to meet the demands of those terrorists in wb (ya that same company that owns EVERYTHING these days), in order to get back on his feet and produce a game like this.

Do you wear anti-mind control hats, line your house with lead, or cover your body in tin foil? Or maybe do all of the above?

are you really asking me this? of course he and his team had a say in this. after midway was destroyed boon had no other choice than to meet the demands of those terrorists in wb (ya that same company that owns EVERYTHING these days), in order to get back on his feet and produce a game like this.

playstation owners get all of these features, such as 3d, extra characters and the demo, where as the xbox players dont get a god damn.ed thing. this is ridiculous and blasphemy. ed boon was one of my idols growing up. a grown man making these awesome games when my parents and elders told me to stay away from video games and that they were just for kids. boy were they wrong. but getting back onto topic, boon always mentions how this game is a fan based game, and yet he doesnt give 2 of his rich sh!ts about the players that dont own a playstation. Guess what mofo, i still have a ps2 so grant me the same privileges as those with a ps3.

anywho, i just hope the final game isnt half a.ssed on the xbox and full of glitches and is just as good as the ps3 version

I'm not even going to dignify this comment with a real responce. I just think you need some fresh air.

Boon and WB don't hate the 360. There's clearly some sort of deal with Sony. There have been several demos and DLC in the past that the 360 got first. They're not withholding the demo from 360 owners to be jerks.

anywho, i just hope the final game isnt half a.ssed on the xbox and full of glitches and is just as good as the ps3 version

Your user name should be 'bigb0nehead' because that's what you sound like.

ok listen dudes you dont have to treat me like im some retard, im just expressing my thoughts. if you dont like it then give me a rebuttal, dont insult my intelligence.

Boon and WB don't hate the 360. There's clearly some sort of deal with Sony. There have been several demos and DLC in the past that the 360 got first. They're not withholding the demo from 360 owners to be jerks.

ok ill just shut my mouth and bite my tongue until the release date. but if xbox really doesnt get anything, then i will be back with my "ignorant" comments. ok?

son of a ***** boon hates xbox and so f.uck wb and him for treating his fans this way

I think the reason the demo came out for psn first is maybe cause they gave them kratos and this was them paying them back. But at the same time i got a xbox and am hoping for it to come out soon. But if it doesn't i could care less. I can wait.

ok listen dudes you dont have to treat me like im some retard, im just expressing my thoughts. if you dont like it then give me a rebuttal, dont insult my intelligence.

Ed Boon is a VIDEO GAME DEVELOPER. He is not a business executive. The business execs decide on these sort of deals, NOT THE GAME DEVELOPERS.

You pickin' up what I'm puttin' down?

tumblr_lhg88cpMUk1qhchcdo1_400.jpg

And also, adding 3D as a feature NRS is giving the PS3 and not the 360 is ignorant, considering the 360 can't even do 3D. If it could, I'm going to guess the 360 version would have 3D as well. You might as well complain about the PS3 version not coming with the Avatar costumes.

Getting BACK on topic, I've been hearing sometime next week for a 360 demo. Hopefully, it will come to fruition as after watching the demo stream here, I'd love to get my hands on it!

Wow,
Would you guys like some cheese to go with your whine? LMAO. Chill w/ the Nazi references, please. X-Box is getting Mortal Kombat 2011, period. You're not missing out on a lot not having the demo. Is it fun to play it? Kinda. The demo is a VERY dated build and plays as such. About the only thing it does is make you wish you had the full game in your hands so you could play the real deal. The demo is bittersweet. You get an itty bitty tiny taste of some delicious cake and then are told you still have to wait to dig in.

X-Box has enjoyed all of the attention for years from game developers and third party publishers. X-Box gets exclusive rights to things such as CoD map packs, exclusive GTA missions, DLC, and some very nice 3rd party games period. Mass Effect anyone? It just so happens that YOUR favorite game that is launching is being shown love on the Sony console. So ****ing what? You will STILL get the game. It will still come out the same day as the PS3 version. There will be all the same bloodshed and bad-assery that the PS3 version has. The only difference is an exclusive character and an early demo release to paying PSN members. Whoopty ****ing do. Seriously, you have nothing to ***** about except just to *****. So chill, enjoy the anticipation, and be excited this game WILL be a big hit and a treat no matter what console you own. Only difference will be the PS3 version will be better. HAHAHAHAHA. Seriously... enjoy the wait...it'll be over before you know it!