Has anyone noticed that when you do Mileena's sai stab it sticks the opponent and....

When you do her dash bite she lunges on the opponent but instead of biting them she takes the sai out of their back and stabs then ferociously.

THAT. IS. AWESOME.

If every character has those kind of subtle little gameplay touches then that is remarkable. This is game is gonna be EPIC.

Last edited:
Well I did see a video where Sub did his X-ray on an opponent who had his ice dagger sticked into the chest and it was shown too in the x-ray, pentetrating into the flesh. I did find it awesome.

Edit: Or was it a part of his sword? Anyways it was pretty cool.

ive done it a few times, its her sai and when u do the neck bite with the sai in his back, it does more damage

Yeah, I noticed that too (I did mine by accident though). It's amazing how NRS can hide something advanced under something so simple...

yeh! i noticed this too! i was gonna post something like this. cool little subtle things make it so much sweeter.

Last edited:
Yeah, I noticed. I remember reading that you actually do a little more damage why it's stuck in them, too. Dunno if that's the case, so don't quote me on that. :p

Well I did see a video where Sub did his X-ray on an opponent who had his ice dagger sticked into the chest and it was shown too in the x-ray, pentetrating into the flesh. I did find it awesome.

Edit: Or was it a part of his sword? Anyways it was pretty cool.

Yeah, I've noticed it too: it's the ice dagger, and it slowly gets absorbed during the x-ray!