*SPOILER* End Game Revealed!

jarvis653

I haven't seen this posted yet, my apologies if it already has.

Spoiler:
END_GAME_NAME=End Game
END_GAME_DETAILS="[-]Defeat Your Opponents!"
END_GAME_ADDITIONAL_DETAILS=""
END_GAME_NARRATOR_1=Your bloodlust on the battlefield has caught the eye of the Emperor. Do battle in Kahn's Coliseum to prove that you are the most fearsome warrior alive.
END_GAME_SHAO_KAHN_1=Prove yourself to me!
END_GAME_SHAO_KAHN_2=You have bested Goro, but you are no match for Kintaro!
END_GAME_SHAO_KAHN_3=No... Kintaro has fallen! Mileena! Kill him!
END_GAME_SHAO_KAHN_4=This cannot be! I shall take care of you myself.
END_GAME_MILEENA_UNLOCK_TITLE=Congratulations!
END_GAME_MILEENA_UNLOCK_DESCRIPTION=You have unlocked the...
END_GAME_MILEENA_UNLOCK_ADDITIONAL_TEXT=Flesh Pit Mileena Costume

Source: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/961031-mortal-kombat/58381819

Spoiler:
The End Game is an Endurance round consisting of Goro, Kintaro, Mileena and Kahn. The reward is Mileena's Flesh Pit costume, that was briefly seen in her vignette. This also implies that there will be no Motaro in MK9.

How this information was found:
"I retrieved the PSN store download link using my laptop as a proxy, downloaded it to my laptop, used .pkg decryptor to extract the files, and this is amongst the contents of the English localization files."

This is from the same source, and comes with a link to the actual file. I've downloaded it and can confirm that information is there. It's a huge document, and I've yet to read it all. In fact, I won't read any more.

Important:
If you do download the file yourself, do not use the Find function for a character or otherwise. If you do, be prepared for spoilers. As far as I can tell, the document contains all the text relating to story and more. My recommendation: stay away!

Last edited:
No Motaro? The big reward is a costume? NRS, I are disappoint.

Unless this is fake or has been changed purposely to throw us off.

Spoiler:
I'm really ****ing tired of all of this Mileena shit. I'm really glad you posted this because now I don't give a shit about the reward. I'll just beat challenge 300 just for the sake of gratification.

Spoiler:
Ug. Does this mean the naked Mileena thing is true? Thats disappointing. I dont like this "catering to hormone overridden teens" game NRS seems to be playing with the girls in this game. Thats not a good nor worthy EndGame prize IMO

YEAH! I can't believe that I guessed the costume a couple of days ago, with that said......I honestly was expecting more than that for such a difficult challenge.

It may be just part of the whole reward for the challenge. Having said that, I'm not going to check and spoil everything for myself. Because with the information in that file, I could just reveal the entire ****ing game. I had to look away a few times just scrolling through it.

Last edited:
I found the leaked file... and HELP ME, HELP ME I'M SPOILING EVERYTHING!

EDIT: Okay, I found some endings apparently, I'm gonna stop reading now. ._.

Spoiler:
I'm really ****ing tired of all of this Mileena shit. I'm really glad you posted this because now I don't give a shit about the reward. I'll just beat challenge 300 just for the sake of gratification.

I'm with you on beating it for the sake of gratification. If this really is true and this is all you get for one of the most anticipated matches ever in an MK game, then NRS has let down their fans with hyping the reward like crazy. This should be something you unlock in the Krypt, or something you unlock after doing something special in Arcade Mode.

*Sigh*

Seems like this will be one of those "The journey is better than the destination" type of things if this is true...

Last edited:
I am looking at the file now. My heart is breaking, not because I am disappointed in what I am finding but because after waiting for so long for this game to be released I will know everything about before I ever play it. I cannot stop myself. :twisted:

ignorance is bliss. i'm walking away from this one. I'm just upset that this is all being revealed. MK's appeal is with its secrets and the MK team prides themselves in their secrets. Sucks this was all broken before the game came out. They really need to get somebody working there who can insure secrecy. This is all really they're fault for not carefully encoding such things.

It's not the first time they let their guard down on such matters. Anyways, looking at the code won't compare to theexperience of playing the game. I'm still going to be buy the game when I get the chance.

Last edited:
Well I had to read and look at everything and I got to say I'm somewhat disappointed but somewhat intrigued as well... either way, im still excited for the release so no harm done...

Well I had to read and look at everything and I got to say I'm somewhat disappointed but somewhat intrigued as well... either way, im still excited for the release so no harm done...
I agree with u, even though I have read everything on the COALESCED_ENG, I am still super excited for this game. Letters and symbols on white and black paper, while containing facts, can not describe what we will all see on our tv sets come April 19th.