Anyone selling the unlockables & krypt kontents?

tonygarcia

:D I just had a thought.. Is anyone selling a memory card with all the charaters unlocked and all the krypt kontents opened?? (for the xbox)

I was thinking to myself.. wouldn't it be cool just to pay someone to do it.. I checked on ebay.. didn't see anything.. I work alot and I really don't want to go through all the konquest stuff.. currently I'm in the OrderRealm.

So, anyone selling? Anyone purchased a memory card??

SolidSkorpion said:
....lazy....

:oops: yeah... also, got a job 8-6pm, do alot of freelance stuff, wife and kids. I wish I had more time to do this stuff.

Just looking for a quick fix. I wouldn't mind paying to get this stuff.. ;) help out us working fellas, Anyone selling.. :)

I feel your pain dude. And yes I have most of what you are looking for on the XBOX. All of the Chars. alternates, puzzlefighters, arenas,and all of the relevant koffins unlocked. Here's the deal, I also work from 6-3:30 every day and have to work weekends most the time. I have a girlfriend, a messed up brother I have to look after, two dogs, kickboxing classes and not to mention football season is in full swing. What I'm getting at is I still found the time to unlock all of these items and make my gaming experience worth while. Don't take the cheap way out by making it expensive. Even if it takes you forever, it will be totallly worth it. Don't despair either there a ton of super dedicated MK geniuses right here in these forums that provide very helpful and super accruate posts. You can almost have your hand held through the whole experince, if that's what you need. In fact there is enough info that if you bother to research it you could unlock all of this stuff with just a few hours in a couple of afternoons or in just one really good weekend effort.

Hopefully you will decide if you are a true MK fan and do as others have, take the quest, complete the journey,

and as for me

NO Unlockables for sale!
Sellin out is Sold OUT!

Good Luck

and Enjoy

Reptile Rulessssssssssssssssss!

Izzy The Lizzy said:
Hopefully you will decide if you are a true MK fan and do as others have, take the quest, complete the journey,

and as for me

NO Unlockables for sale!
Sellin out is Sold OUT!

Just thought I'd ask, doesn't hurt to ask right?

I agree w/ you, all the info is here on the boards.. I know I won't be able to find a few things .. like lui kang's alt and Johnny cage...

What would such a memory card be worth.. given the gamers time to unlock all the stuff .. and his knowledge of where to find these things??? ... $75 - $100?

IF anyone is intrested in ALL CHARCTERS and everything in the krypt unlocked.......ill sell ya all of it :) depending on if you send me a memory card or if i have to buy one and send to u....will then come up with a price...if intrested email me @ jaydog187@msn.com :-D

I used to have a site were the guy had every thing except the "super duper were not sure exactly if they exist but we want them any ways unlockables" Find the site dl it to your memory card.

jaydoggystyyle said:
IF anyone is intrested in ALL CHARCTERS and everything in the krypt unlocked.......ill sell ya all of it :) depending on if you send me a memory card or if i have to buy one and send to u....will then come up with a price...if intrested email me @ jaydog187@msn.com :-D

Can you post exactly what you have unlocked? When you say "ALL" the characters, does that include the super unlockables..

tonygarcia said:
SolidSkorpion said:
....lazy....

:oops: yeah... also, got a job 8-6pm, do alot of freelance stuff, wife and kids. I wish I had more time to do this stuff.

Just looking for a quick fix. I wouldn't mind paying to get this stuff.. ;) help out us working fellas, Anyone selling.. :)

Hey, I'm just like you, a wife, kids. The only time I get to play is at night after 10pm.
Honestly, it is worthed to do it on your own.

Hey, I'm just like you, a wife, kids. The only time I get to play is at night after 10pm.
Honestly, it is worthed to do it on your own.
LOL, that's funny that you say that "The only time I get to play is at night after 10pm" that's exactly when I'm "allowed" to play. but then I got to be in bed by 11:30 the latest because i get up at 6:30am.

dude.. it's like this man.. I pay a guy to come cut my grass, I pay to do my oil change, I pay a plumber to come do my sinks. Would it be more rewarding if I did it myself? maybe. but the point is I would like it done so I don't have to worry about it :) besides, I have had alot of trouble finding stuff, and frankly I wouldn't mind pay for it. :)

I just want to have all of those fighters unlocked so when my brothers come over on saturadays we can beat the shit outta eachother. That's really all the gaming I can afford to do with my schedule.

ONE MORE THING, I just thought i would ask... I'm not against the idea of unlocking all the fighters myself, just wanted to know if anyone did that kinda thing (sold memory cards).

I agree with MaxDam. You will miss so much buy trying to buy what someone else has already done. I think you would get much more out of the game getting all the stuff on your own.

tonygarcia said:
:D I just had a thought.. Is anyone selling a memory card with all the charaters unlocked and all the krypt kontents opened?? (for the xbox)

I was thinking to myself.. wouldn't it be cool just to pay someone to do it.. I checked on ebay.. didn't see anything.. I work alot and I really don't want to go through all the konquest stuff.. currently I'm in the OrderRealm.

So, anyone selling? Anyone purchased a memory card??
If you happen to print out all the hints that have been collected, and played MKD a little bit each day... you can get them all unlocked in less than 2 weeks, depending on how bad you want them.

I don't know, if I didn't have to work at all to get this stuff, I wouldn't find much point in playing at all.

Hmm... just think doing all that so you can sell it on ebay... dunno if i would pay $40 for it let alone $60 for the buy it now option.

That is damn expensive for just a saved game!! Geez, $40?!? Seriously bro, I have posted up all the secrets you could possibly need for Konquest... I posted the locations of all Krypt Koffin Keys, realm location, map location and time/date info; all of Shujinko's Moves/Fatalities/Hara Kiri/Alt Costume/... The extra keys that have been posted by others would be Liu Kang, Liu Kang's Alt Costume, Raiden, Raiden's Alt Costume, Li Mei, Li Mei'a Alt Costume. We are all here to help, so use the SEARCH function at the top if you don't see what you are seeking right away on the front page... if the search engine turns up no results in what you are looking for then feel free to post a new topic! :) I know I will be more than glad to help if it isn't a repetitive topic... But believe me, its just like what everyone else has been telling you...

KONQUEST IS WORTH THE REWARD OF DOING ON YOUR OWN!!

Comparing it with an oil change and sink repairs is kind of insulting to the game man!! Those things aren't fun to do, they are necessary... This is something fun and entertaining!! ;) You shelled out $50 to get the game, make it enjoyable!!

Scorpion said:
You shelled out $50 to get the game, make it enjoyable!!

I'm starting to have second thoughts seems like EVERYONE on these boards feels it's best to give it a shot.. although it will probably take me about 2 months given the time I have to actually play this game.

I doubt it will take that long... The regular konquest will only take a couple hours to do the main missions... after that I have posted the location and time of every krypt key to find in each realm! :)