Anyone selling the unlockables & krypt kontents?

jaydoggystyyle said:
the memory card alone for xbox is 27-30 dollars so if u get it for 40 bux yer only payin 10 dollars for 30 hours of work
True, which is why i would never do something like that. The game it self is great, i dunno why anyone would wanna cheat that bad... and buy it from someone else, let alone know if it is really on the memory unit.

I dunno why no one hasnt brought this up yet so I guess I'll be the bubble burster.

After MKDA and all the card swapping, they (Boon, Midway, I dunno who) made it where you can't do that. Buying a card from ebay is fool's gold. You'd do better to buy an XBox HDD (hard drive.)

JGreenwo pointed this out.

Sorry. :(

thats not true as i have already put my charcters and so on ...on 2 of my friends xbox's ....? so im not sure i understand what u R sayin?

good idea, yet what happens when the Unlock code is found out if any. most of the MK game had a codes used on menu to unlock a cheat menu so. One could be waiting a long time.

I cannot believe he sold that for $60. :shock: Is this bullshit or what? And if I'm not mistaken, you don't even lose the memory, do you? You could save your game over and over again on different memory cards, right? God, I hate the stupid people that buy this shit. Unless...of course...I were the one selling it. :wink:

i couldnt resist saying this quote as i read through this thread, i might be paraphrasing and not have it totally word for word but you get the idea....

"yes, who has time? but then, if we never TAKE time, then how can we ever HAVE time, hmm?" -- The Merovingian

ok im done lol