Too Easy?

War Eagle

I'm not nor ever was an amazing player in MK. I never have beaten any MK on anything above medium. (I only really played 1-4...didn't care for the style switching nonsense myself)

I just beat this demo on expert without losing a round. Did I become amazing at MK all of a sudden or does anybody else feel expert is too easy?

Hopefully the final build will address this.

shit's way too easy. i keep getting flawless victories here and there on expert. i assume the difficulty ramps up further up the ladder. if not, thank goodness there's online.

I don't know maybe it's the combo system but I'm doing rather well myself.
I completed it on Expert with Scopion. Scorpion is badass.

I wouldn't be concerned about it...im sure this demo was mainly put out there to let us get our hands on the new fighting system and start experimenting with it as opposed to being a demo to test how quickly the AI can take us down.

The final game im sure will be much more difficult.

in mktrilogy it was easy on the 1 st few fights THEN ROCK SOLID STUPID HARD CHEATING CHEAPNESS after that... i hope to god its not the same here.... please ramp up he difficulty gradually NRS!!

Super easy even on expert level. but its also the bottom of a very long ladder.

But i'm sure it will get to those ridiculous levels as you progress your way up.

Plus there is the rest of the game, challenge tower, multiplayer, ect..
I have no worries.

yeah the demo at least is WAYYY to easy - sometimes sub zero will freeze me or scorpion will spear me, and then they just stand there looking at me

There's only 4 fighters and the difficulty will scale as you go up the ladder.

Yeah, lol, I've been playing MKII on the PS3 a lot lately... I have the difficulty cranked all the way down to 1 on that game and I still can't beat it with certain characters. The AI in that version is so horrible. I literally can throw scorpions spear 15+ times in a row and they will duck it EVERY time... yet Kitanas fan lift they will walk into it on purpose. I can only beat MKII on the PS3 with Kitana. Crazy.

So yeah, I was a bit surprised when I didn't lose a single match on Medium. AI was pretty dumb in the demo. That's OK because I'm not that good and I need lots of practice to get use to the new button layouts and combo system. Lots of time between now and April 19!!!!

This game is far from the final code people, take it easy it's really old code.
^^
This.

It was said before that this demo is an 8 week old build.
That's 2 months.

A lot of bugs can be fixed in 2 months, such as the 60% Scorpion combo, and 42% Sub-Zero combo.
I'm sure that they have balanced a lot of these characters, by now.

EDIT:
I'm glad that the Mileena X-Ray has been changed since we first saw it.
It now incorporates her MK II "Sai Stab" Fatality. :-D