Video at end of ladder in much better quality

Why is the person that Shang Tsung is performing an X Ray on all muscly and shit? Looks like a female Meat lol. I wonder what's up with his move.

Maybe it's a transition from the inside to the outside, or it just turns you into a zombie-like.
One of Lupinko's leaks was about Quan Chi turning opponents into zombies during x-rays, maybe he meant Shang Tsung, it makes a lot of sense, isn't it?

someone mentioned in this board that because he steals the opponents soul his whole body is showed in x-ray... i think thats the answer...

i was just wondering about the taxi fatality... when liu gets runned over for the first time his head is still on his shoulders... when they show the replay (after the x-ray) he has no head anymore...

I'm guessing that, after the impact, the victim's head gets ripped off by the taxi. At least, that's how I see it.

yes his head gets ripped off by the taxi but why doesnt this happen when you see the first scene... because its the same scene being replayed two times... i think they forgot it :D