Favorite Sports Teams

Football - Titans gotta go with the home team
Patroits I always love their team

Basketball - Grizzlies home team once again
Heat been a Wade fan since Marquette

Baseball - Rockies all day

I'm including both my favorite teams and my most hated!

Favorites

College: Texas
NFL: Dallas Cowboys
NBA: San Antonio Spurs
MLB: New York Yankees
NHL: N/A (I only watch games to see fights)

Most Hated

College: Texas A&M, Baylor, Texas Tech, TCU, SMU, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Miami (FL), the entire SEC, Nebraska, Ohio State, USC, Tennessee
NFL: Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, New York Giants, New England Patriots, San Francisco 49ers, Pittsburgh Steelers, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, Indianapolis Colts, Houston Texans
NBA: Los Angeles Lakers, Dallas Mavericks, Phoenix Suns, Houston Rockets, Utah Jazz, Minnesota Timberwolves, Miami Heat
MLB: Boston Red Sox, the entire National League, Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, Toronto Blue Jays, Tampa Bay Rays, Baltimore Orioles, Minnesota Twins, Chicago White Sox, Texas Rangers
NHL: N/A (only watch for fights)
Soccer: The entire sport

NHL ~ Detroit Red Wings
NFL ~ Philadelphia Eagles
MLB ~ Toronto Blue Jays
NBA ~ Philadelphia 76ers

I really don't know how I ended up liking two Philly teams....I have no connections to Philly at all.

My fav team of all, though, is Detroit Red Wings. Ain't no one here a bigger fan <3

MLB LA Dodgers, SF Giants, Seattle Mariners

NHL MTL Canadiens

**** Basketball and Football

Soccer Any Spanish team

NCAA Basketball - Kentucky Wildcats
NCAA Football - Kentucky Wildcats
NBA - Phoenix Suns, Utah Jazz. (I follow almost any team with a Kentucky Alum on it)
NFL - San Diego Chargers
MLB - Not a fan of baseball

Most hated colleges:
Louisville, Duke, North Carolina, Tennessee, Florida, Kansas.

NCAA Football and Basketball - West Virginia Mountaineers
MLB - Pittsburgh Pirates
NHL - Pittsburgh Penguins
NFL - Pittsburgh Steelers

NHL ~ Detroit Red Wings
NFL ~ Philadelphia Eagles
MLB ~ Toronto Blue Jays
NBA ~ Philadelphia 76ers

I really don't know how I ended up liking two Philly teams....I have no connections to Philly at all.

My fav team of all, though, is Detroit Red Wings. Ain't no one here a bigger fan <3

I hope you're not one of those stereotypical Eagles fans...

Jesus this thread is old lol.
NFL Pittsburg Steelers.

I have no other favorite team.

College football sucks, to me.

I hope you're not one of those stereotypical Eagles fans...

What is a 'stereotypical Eagles fan'?

I cheer for them, but I am not a die hard Eagles fan. Yay if they win, oh well if they lose.

My main love is for the Red Wings. The rest of the teams I like, meh, whatever, don't really care if they make the playoffs or not, but will rage if Detroit doesn't make it or gets knocked out.

What is a 'stereotypical Eagles fan'?

A "stereotypical Eagles fan" is basically your typical a-hole fan. I know every sports fanbase has those types of fans somewhere, but the Eagles fanbase is one of them that actually has a reputation for fan misconduct. The incident that gets the most publicity is the one where fans in Philadelphia booed Santa Claus off the field at Halftime during a 1968 game. There was also Bounty Bowl II (a game where fans threw battery-filled snowballs at opposing players and coaches during a game against the Dallas Cowboys in 1989, but some of those snowballs even ended up hitting the CBS broadcast booth, as well as Philly's own players), a riot on a nationally televised MNF game that led to a prison being installed in the stadium, and an incident where Eagles fans celebrated when Michael Irvin got injured (as it turns out, that injury ended Irvin's career).

A "stereotypical Eagles fan" is basically your typical a-hole fan. I know every sports fanbase has those types of fans somewhere, but the Eagles fanbase is one of them that actually has a reputation for fan misconduct. The incident that gets the most publicity is the one where fans in Philadelphia booed Santa Claus off the field at Halftime during a 1968 game. There was also Bounty Bowl II (a game where fans threw battery-filled snowballs at opposing players and coaches during a game against the Dallas Cowboys in 1989, but some of those snowballs even ended up hitting the CBS broadcast booth, as well as Philly's own players), a riot on a nationally televised MNF game that led to a prison being installed in the stadium, and an incident where Eagles fans celebrated when Michael Irvin got injured (as it turns out, that injury ended Irvin's career).

I'm fairly certain Jade isn't one of those