Favorite Sports Teams

GuiltyByDesignDamnit said:
Hi Uncle Danté.
Packers beat Lions.
Haha.

And I'm still pissed about hockey season and Sergei Federov on the damned Ducks.

Eh, the Lions were bound to blow it sooner or later. The ARE the lions, remember.

Fuck Federov, he's was nothing but a whining bitch that has passed his prime anyway.

soundwave said:
maybe this topic should be changed to Favorite REAL Sports Teams so all the soccer references will cease?

soccer is a real sport, a very boring one to watch, and no such thing as pro IMO, but still a real sport

okay guys i want to stop this now,

your opinion is your opinion, my opinion is my opinion,

i dont want to have to come to trmk and see this topic is again at the top takin the piss out of soccer, okay fair enough you guys hate it, thats kool, and i cant change your opinions.

truce?

SolidSkorpion said:
okay guys i want to stop this now,

your opinion is your opinion, my opinion is my opinion,

i dont want to have to come to trmk and see this topic is again at the top takin the piss out of soccer, okay fair enough you guys hate it, thats kool, and i cant change your opinions.

truce?

Sokker=gay

I'm from STL so I'm siked about the world series, especially being that my home team is playing my 2nd favorite team the BoSox, I love both teams and they both deserve the series but I'm diffinatly routing for STL. Even though the BoSox took out the Yankees ( my most hated team next to the Detroit Red Wings in the NHL)
Hockey I would say The Blues of course, the best underdogs ever.
Football, The Rams, even though I'm not a huge Bulger fan, yeah he is good, but I just am not too comfortable with him, and I hate our coach Martz, blah, I wish will still had Dick Vermeil.
Basketball I just plain hate, The NBA is so lame now a days, but college I can watch.

Drew_Kelso said:
my most hated team next to the Detroit Red Wings in the NHL)
Just because the Blues can never seem to get past them in the playoffs, there is no reason to hate the Red Wing dynasty. Lol, every team in the country hates the Wings because they have always been so dominant, aside from last year of course.

I'm enjoying watching the Texans get better every year, and I really like David Carr, so Houston is my favorite pro football team. For college football, I go with the Longhorns, but I'm partial.