How many are joining PSN+ just for the demo today?

msmma

Im going to do the 3 month membership thingie. Im just too excited to wait....:hail:

Does anyone know if it auto-renews after 3 months?

Im going to do the 3 month membership thingie. Im just too excited to wait....:hail:

Does anyone know if it auto-renews after 3 months?

bought my card from walmart yesterday :) and if you buy it online it auto renews, but you can cancel it.

I got Playstation plus 2 months ago, as for auto renew you can turn it off:

Account management>Transaction management>Services list
Select the service you want to cancel and click 'Cancel Automatic Renewal'.

At the end of the year any free playstation+ games (Demos as well) will stop working until you renew your subscription. ....

I did just buy it for the demo, but I think I'm gonna go ahead and keep renewing. The amount of stuff I get for free makes it worth it.

Hell yeah!!! i admit i went out n bout a ps3 plus ps+ just for the demo... lol its a shame... i fell victim to nrs/wb marketing, but who the hell cares! later today ill be playin mk9 even if it is just a demo. im new to ps so if n e one wants to get n e games in when it comes out send me fr my tag on ps is l3o0g3yMaN... IT HAS BEGUN!!!

When they made the announcement, I became a PS+ member. Its a shame I'll wont get home from work until 9:30 tonight.

Killzone 3 comes with a voucher to get in on the Socom 4 beta too. I have it..probably wont even use it..hahaha
Yes I know, and I have KZ3, its great. but Ps+ get it early.

Beginning March 22nd, PlayStation Plus members will gain access to the beta.
On March 29th, anyone with a beta code included with Killzone 3 gains entry.
Starting April 5th, the beta will be freely downloadable to anyone via PlayStation Network.

I would never buy PS-Plus for this alone, but its a nice extra for my $18 bucks.

Im not joining. Im not that desperate. I'll wait patiently for the 360 demo.

Do you have a PS3 ? If so it will be availavble for everyone on Playstation sooner than the Xbox demo.

Even without Plus membership.

Only if you don't have a PS3 will you have to wait for the Xbox demo.

Can you buy a PSN + Card at retailers for 3 month or a 1 year membership? Or can you only buy the PSN cards and then use that to buy the membership?

It will depend on when the update is. Some people say that sometimes PSN doesn't update until 9pm est time, if thats the case I won't join today, I'll just wait until next Tuesday but hopefully the update will happen at 3pm est, then I'll grab the 3 month subscription.

Nah. Waste of money considering it'll be on the normal PS network soon enough.

I'll just tackle Dragon Age II in my free time. Picking that shit up after work.