PSN Plus to receive Demo today... Do you think we will get anything else?

If I get a US VPN account do u think I´ll be able to download it from the US PSN server .. from here (Spain) ? what u think WFMMK

Guys try to relax a bit....I spoke directly to a Sony Customer Service Rep about the MK demo and he said that whenever new content gets installed to their servers there is always a problem with it at 1st. But that is usually a normal thing. So as of right now the PSN servers are down due to them updating and uploading new demos, game trailers and any other new type info for today's release. He also said for me to check back on the PS+ menu sometime after 2 or 3p.m. today and the new MK demo should be up, running and ready to be downloaded as long as you are a PSN+ member. I hope this helps anyone who is interested in obtaining the new MK demo through PS3's network.

Guys try to relax a bit....I spoke directly to a Sony Customer Service Rep about the MK demo and he said that whenever new content gets installed to their servers there is always a problem with it at 1st. But that is usually a normal thing. So as of right now the PSN servers are down due to them updating and uploading new demos, game trailers and any other new type info for today's release. He also said for me to check back on the PS+ menu sometime after 2 or 3p.m. today and the new MK demo should be up, running and ready to be downloaded as long as you are a PSN+ member. I hope this helps anyone who is interested in obtaining the new MK demo through PS3's network.

Yeah, but that's only for the US store. The European store is going to have maintenance and there will probably be problems. >_>

F__UCK ... so where do i look to see if its a US or European account ... ? probably a dumb question , but when i created the account i dont remember if i specified spain or us ..

Thanks for the update, but that's pretty much what I was expecting. Obviously I was hoping the demo would be ready when I got up this morning, but I realized Sony wasn't going to change their PSN update schedule to accomodate all us die-hard Mortal Kombat fans (and newly PAYING subscribed PSN+ members).

F__UCK ... so where do i look to see if its a US or European account ... ? probably a dumb question , but when i created the account i dont remember if i specified spain or us ..

Go to Account Management then Account Information then Address. It'll show you what your address is.

If they release any costumes for free to PS Plus subs then yes or if they release them with a discount and you buy them you'll get to keep them.

Thanks for the reply. :-D

I'm glad.
It would be upsetting to get early MK 9 DLC and not being able to keep it, once the 3 month subscription is up.

There are some Tuesdays where the US store doesn't update until after 9PM EST for whatever reason, so as excited as we all are, we just need to chill out and wait. I'm sure it will be worth the wait!!

it will be after 6 or 7,thats usually when they update[bastards!!!they know they could have made an exception today]

so 9 pm in the us is what in spain? earlier or ???
I swear to F|_|CKING god that is shIt like this that makes me wanna strangle those B|tch A55 bastards doing the freakin update ....