TRMK's Mortal Kombat Demo Moves List

Patrick McCarron

TRMK Admin, Co-founder
Staff member
On Saturday I quietly put up the MK9 Demo moves list to TRMK. These aren't 100% confirmed yet, as they were collected by people playing the MK Tour Stop in LA. Click on the character images on the page to bring up their moves.

http://www.trmk.org/games/mortal_kombat_9/

Feel free to reply to this thread for any corrections to be made, and I'll be doing improvements to the layout, etc as I get time this week.

We also have a short Mortal Kombat (2011) FAQ for common questions, etc. that I'll be filling out as the release date nears. So be sure to send me some good common questions you'd like to see covered there.

http://www.trmk.org/games/mortal_kombat_9/faq

Last edited:
Since it is not listed on their movesets, does that means the x ray attack input is the same for every character? nice guide by the way.

Since it is not listed on their movesets, does that means the x ray attack input is the same for every character? nice guide by the way.

Correct X-Ray attacks are the same for everyone. Here is the description from the MK Guide FAQ:

Q: How do you do X-Ray Attack move in Mortal Kombat (2011)?
A: In order to do an X-Ray Attack you need to first fill your Special Meter at the bottom of the screen. Once it's filled you can hit L2+R2 (on PS3) or LT+RT (on the Xbox 360) to pull off the X-Ray Attack.

I'll try to add what I can, if I find out more stuff tomorrow, when I play the demo.

The only thing we're really missing are the Fatalities and ESM descriptions for some moves. I'll also be adding videos of the Fatalities as well to that page.

I believe Sub-Zero's enhanced slide is where he slides under you then hits you with his "dragon blast" I think its called.

Correct but I haven't made custom universal buttons for MK9 yet so I need to do that before the Xbox Demo comes out. ;)
That's all I need to know, thanks! You should also put up some combos too. Just the pre-defined 2-3 hit ones, and maybe some custom ones that TRMK users come up with.

Scorpion
FatalityF,D,F,2 (close)
The Pit: F,U,U,1

Sub-Zero
FatalityB,F,D,F,4 (sweep)
The Pit:F,D,F,F,2

Mileena
Fatality B,F,B,F, 2 (Sweep)
The Pit: D,D,D, 1

Johnny Cage
FatalityF,F,B,D,3 (close)
The Pit: D,B,F,F,R2