Everyone Against Sheeva

Muazzam

Here is a picture a i created last year. I decided to upload it here on these forums. I got banned at the new Forums because the Admin was a Sheeva fan!

28wouvl.jpg

This is very Amateur and done on MS Paint. Enjoy

Ahahahahhaha I love Sheeva but that is funny that you got ban for that! Ahahhaha!

It might have been because i also posted his name on the top of it, but this is why i got banned. it was actually pretty funny. he was like "He kept expressing his hate for Sheeva" I was rofl when i saw it dude.

Here is a picture a i created last year. I decided to upload it here on these forums. I got banned at the new Forums because the Admin was a Sheeva fan!

28wouvl.jpg

Haha it looks cool. So cool that it was banworthy apparently lol; I like how Sektor is sitting there like "Hurry up so I can get my hit in" haha

He banned you for that what a B.ITCH lol

Also because i posted "To JustMKollum" on the top right corner of the picture. lolz. It was funny though. And it was a joke. Then i got banned for a lil bit.

I was the 2nd most active user, they couldn't ban me XD

http://oi51.tinypic.com/28wouvl.jpg

It might have been because i also posted his name on the top of it, but this is why i got banned. it was actually pretty funny. he was like "He kept expressing his hate for Sheeva" I was rofl when i saw it dude.

Also because i posted "To JustMKollum" on the top right corner of the picture. lolz. It was funny though. And it was a joke. Then i got banned for a lil bit.

I was the 2nd most active user, they couldn't ban me XD

cool story, bro.

The person you are talking about posts here so please stop the flaming.

~Thanks

Sheeva is probably my least liked character out of everyone from MKII or MK3. Too bad it sounds like they have wasted a roster spot on her.