The best video I ever seen!

Why do people hate him so much? I don't like his music, but I've seen some crazy shit about how people want to kill him and rape him. WTF did he do lol

I've never heard or read anyone say that.....not many people hate Ozzy, they just can't stand how he talks.

I've never heard or read anyone say that.....not many people hate Ozzy, they just can't stand how he talks.

Lmfao, I meant the Beiber kid.
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. If only TJ was here lol

Why do people hate him so much? I don't like his music, but I've seen some crazy shit about how people want to kill him and rape him. WTF did he do lol

I know, right? What I don't get is, his music sounds exactly like everything else out there; my generation had the New Kids, the one after it had the Backstreet Boys, now it's Bieber. I don't really see the difference in any of it, as they're all sort of there to me. He makes shitty music, like 75% of the people who ever entered a recording studio; why is he more noteworthy for hatred than the rest?

I feel like hating Justin Bieber =/= loving Chuck Norris, in that it was cute for three to seven seconds, and now it's just a new way for me to instantly recognize that you're (general-you, not pointing fingers around these parts) just going along with the rest of the school of fishes.

I know, right? What I don't get is, his music sounds exactly like everything else out there; my generation had the New Kids, the one after it had the Backstreet Boys, now it's Bieber. I don't really see the difference in any of it, as they're all sort of there to me. He makes shitty music, like 75% of the people who ever entered a recording studio; why is he more noteworthy for hatred than the rest?

I feel like hating Justin Bieber =/= loving Chuck Norris, in that it was cute for three to seven seconds, and now it's just a new way for me to instantly recognize that you're (general-you, not pointing fingers around these parts) just going along with the rest of the school of fishes.

This is EXACTLY what I thought! I have seriously met people who talk about how cool and awesome Chuck Norris is, but couldn't name ONE movie or television show he starred or appeared in! Its probably just the power of the internet now. If we had modern internet around the time of N-Sync or Backstreet Boys, they'd probably be getting the same treatment.