Challenge Tower Mission #300 ("End Game") Discussion

What else did you use besides teleport, I want detailed goods.

. . .and to the guy who beat it with Jade, details to?

I don't really know how I can help. I beat the boss characters by using some jump kicks and waiting until they were open to use some of Jade's combos. For Mileena I just fought as hard as I could. I can't really explain it....sorry.

So yeah, just beat the living hell out of 300 with Ermac on my 3rd try. Thought that sh!t would be hard? :dontknow: I was like this :stickpoke: to all 4 of them, then I was like :turbonaughtdy_1: and grabbed me a :beer: FTW

im trying to beat 300 with kabal i get to kahn quite easily but eventually i get slayed from spears that i cant duck all of a sudden? lmao

I play sonya... i can kill goro with a perfect, thats how much ive tried this challenge, but kintaro alwyas kills me, or i kill him with very little health, just enough to almost kill millena...
any1 got tips on how to kill kintaro?

I play sonya... i can kill goro with a perfect, thats how much ive tried this challenge, but kintaro alwyas kills me, or i kill him with very little health, just enough to almost kill millena...
any1 got tips on how to kill kintaro?

as kabal kintaro is no problem i jsut keep max distance and spin him when he taunts and juggle him and when he teleport stomps i just dash forward with the right timing juggle spin juggle the whole match, im not really sure of a strat for sonya, personally id like tips for beating mileena and shao kahn

For Kintaro as Sonya.

If you are in the middle of the arena when he stomps, time it right and jump back and air throw him.

If you are up against the wall when he teleport stomps, wait for him to leave the screen completely, then very quickly, dash forward.