360 achievements listed:

Well there was that whole voice leak for Human Sektor, and when they said that someone who was a cyborg before and would be human, I think they might have been referring to Sektor. Since we've seen Human Smoke before, both non-canonically and canonically in MKT and MKD respectively.

I just think with us being able to alter the history of the story, it's a possibility that Sektor could become human too.

so at least one more time warp for human cyrax,

I'll try to get the platinum. but i probably won't and just get to like 70% like i did with SSFIV & MKvsDC

Here are the secret Achievements which are only in the Print View of the Xbox 360 Achievements page, They Do Contain Some Spoilers. Thanks to Jason Shearer for these!

Spoiler:

Complet-ality (10 points)
Perform 1 of each type of "-ality"

Finish Him? (10 points)
Perform any fighter's hidden finishing move

Hide and Seek (10 points)
Discover and fight Hidden Kombatant 2 in Arcade Ladder

Pit Master (10 points)
Discover and fight Hidden Kombatant 3 in Arcade Ladder

Brotherhood of Shadow (20 points)
Discover and fight Hidden Kombatant 4 in Arcade Ladder

Ultimate Humiliation (20 points)
Perform every fighter's hidden finishing move

Quan-Tease (20 points)
Unlock Hidden Fighter "Quan Chi"

You Found Me! (10 points)
Discover and fight Hidden Kombatant 1 in Arcade Ladder

Cold Fusion (20 points)
Unlock Hidden Fighter "Cyber Sub-Zero"

Best...Alternate...Ever! (10 points)
Unlock Mileena's 3rd Alternate Costume

Last edited:
Here are the secret Achievements, They Do Contain Some Spoilers. Thanks to Jason Shearer for these!

Spoiler:

Complet-ality (10 points)
Perform 1 of each type of "-ality"

Finish Him? (10 points)
Perform any fighter's hidden finishing move

Hide and Seek (10 points)
Discover and fight Hidden Kombatant 2 in Arcade Ladder

Pit Master (10 points)
Discover and fight Hidden Kombatant 3 in Arcade Ladder

Brotherhood of Shadow (20 points)
Discover and fight Hidden Kombatant 4 in Arcade Ladder

Ultimate Humiliation (20 points)
Perform every fighter's hidden finishing move

Quan-Tease (20 points)
Unlock Hidden Fighter "Quan Chi"

You Found Me! (10 points)
Discover and fight Hidden Kombatant 1 in Arcade Ladder

Cold Fusion (20 points)
Unlock Hidden Fighter "Cyber Sub-Zero"

Best...Alternate...Ever! (10 points)
Unlock Mileena's 3rd Alternate Costume

there are four of them that I knew about but the other ones are spolier inducing indeed.

Spoiler:
OLLY SHIT CYBER SUB ZERO!!!!!!!!

Is Noob Saibot a sercret khacter now?

And it looks like there is going to be more than one finisher.

And four hidden khacaters? Wow, this game is going to be badass!

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe you all should edit your posts for the people who are looking through this that dont want to know and have the option click on the drop down.

Holy wow at those secret achievements, Batman. I won't name names or numbers for those who do not wish to be spoiled, though I will just say I correctly guessed the amount of hidden characters on my Twitter account. :)

Also, to those of you naming characters: please edit/hide for those folks who actually care about surprises when the game comes out. That's a pretty big one left unedited. :)

Question: Do you guys think these hidden character will be on the character select screen? I know that that one probably wont but what about the 1-4 hidden in the Arcade Ladder? Will they just be locked on the select screen or hidden off the side like in the past? The reason I wonder this is because that would free up character select slots. We have seen some on the select screen already so I doubt it but it seem odd that they are hidden now.

Everyone use the SPOILER tag for these Secret Achievements:

[ spoiler= secret is within]Spoiler Message Here [/ spoiler]

ok soooooo i'm confused as to 1 of the hidden characters might be..............umm elder subby maybe??? for the brotherhood of the shadow 1?

Don't post spoilers yet, but I can confirm the character mentioned in the Achievement is real. But keep in mind there is a LOT you don't know about this game, and Story mode will explain almost everything.

Don't post spoilers yet, but I can confirm the character mentioned in the Achievement is real. But keep in mind there is a LOT you don't know about this game, and Story mode will explain almost everything.

It's completely legitimate? You have your sources?