**NEW** Fatality/Stage Fatalities +more Info!!!!

Clem Rusty

Thanks to LeoBrZ81 from MKO for all the info

If you let the Truck Tour demo stand for too long a video plays showing new stuff (probably the video that you will get with the PSN demo)

- Living Forest Stage Fatality: tree eats you up.
- Bridge/City Stage Fatality where the character falls facefirst on the road and a taxi smashes into their face. This had an X-Ray effect, however, so I don't know if it's an actual stage fatality.
- Jade Fatality involves throwing her razorrang and beheading the victim.
- Sindel's Fatality involves screaming into victim's ear until the head explodes.
- Stage Fatality where the head is dunked into lava. Victim screams as his face melts, skull is left.
- Baraka's X-Ray involves blades through eyes.
- Sindel's X-Ray involves the thigh bone lol (sorry, just a glimpse)
- Stryker's Fatality: throws a grenade, pompously walks away, and is then splashed in gore as he faces the screen.
- Baraka's Fatality involves slicing off the arms.
- Jade's X-Ray involves jamming her staff into the opponent's back.
- Sindel breaks the leg bone with her elbow.
- Stryker's X-Ray involves smashing his baton into the side of the opponent's face.
- Baraka's intro: sharpens his blades against each other.
- Jade's throw, uses her staff to sling them to the other side.
- Lava leaks from skull's eyes during aforementioned stage fatality.

Can't wait to see how the Living Forest fatality plays out. I ALWAYS wanted those ****ing trees do their thing!!!

As much as I love to get as many infos as possible, I think they are spoiling too much fatalities and x-rays.
It's OK to know the full starting roster, the different modes and the gameplay features, but I'd like to discover the fatalities by actually playing the game.

BUT... at the same time I can't stop myself reading every time new infos are leaked... :|

As much as I love to get as many infos as possible, I think they are spoiling too much fatalities and x-rays.
It's OK to know the full starting roster, the different modes and the gameplay features, but I'd like to discover the fatalities by actually playing the game.

BUT... at the same time I can't stop myself reading every time new infos are leaked... :|

Same here. I'm weak lol.

Jade's fatalities sound really boring - her beheading one is just a total copy of her MKD one and the other just sounds boring.

Stryker's Fatality: throws a grenade, pompously walks away, and is then splashed in gore as he faces the screen.

What does "pompously" mean" He walks away slow/fast/excited/ like a bad ass? i dunno lol

Stryker's Fatality: throws a grenade, pompously walks away, and is then splashed in gore as he faces the screen.

What does "pompously" mean" He walks away slow/fast/excited/ like a bad ass? i dunno lol

Characterized by excessive self-esteem or exaggerated dignity; pretentious

So basically, like a bad ass. xD