Official MK9 Demo Thread

Re: Roster for the Demo Announced?

For PAX East, press releases don't lie. We're only getting four for the demo (but it's Mileena Scorp, Sub and Johnny ****ing Cage!!!!).

Johnny is gonna be my victim when I rip him to pieces,for punching me below the belt..

i think thats way more fair than just having 2 or 4 charactors :) i hope this is true so new comers can get an idea of the different kind of fighters rather than just giving them cliche fan favourates subz and scorpion to choose from

cool find

Re: XBOX 360 Demo offically anounced

Wonder what this means for Australian fans though? Do we get access to the demo or will our ridiculous Government manage to block access to that as well? All my appendages and internal organs are crossed. Here's hoping...

Re: XBOX 360 Demo offically anounced

Wonder what this means for Australian fans though? Do we get access to the demo or will our ridiculous Government manage to block access to that as well? All my appendages and internal organs are crossed. Here's hoping...

We'll be able to get it on March 15 - all we'll need to do is make a US PSN account and download it.
SO ****ing happy! :)

Re: The demo March 8th, and Kratos

Im Australia, but bought my PS3 in London (when I lived there) SO, I have a UK PS3 account? Can I download the demo??? will it be under my UK account???

the best thing you can do is make a american account,1st make a new yahoo or gmail account,2nd go 2 google and look up american restaurants for a address create new account using new email and address and presto!you should b good 2 go

Re: Official MK9 Demo Thread ~ Do not make anymore demo related threads!

I am glad there including the iconic characters for the demo. There even including two more which is more that I thought a Mk demo would have. Can't wait to play with Subby, Scorp, and Milleena. My first fatality is defiantly going to be on Johnny. HeHeHe. By the way the Call of Duty: First Strike map pack is a bit pricy but have a good design. Just came out today on PSN.

Seriously? No reptile but we get Johnny Cage? I'm sad yet happy that I get to get my hands on this great game early

Seriously? No reptile but we get Johnny Cage? I'm sad yet happy that I get to get my hands on this great game early

What's wrong with Johnny Cage?

To me he's just a dumb character. He was awesome in MK1, but ever since then he's just gotten stale.

Cant wait to do Johnny Cage's crotch punch X-Ray.

I heard that you can do the crotch punch on female characters in MK 9, as well.

Re: The demo March 8th, and Kratos

the best thing you can do is make a american account,1st make a new yahoo or gmail account,2nd go 2 google and look up american restaurants for a address create new account using new email and address and presto!you should b good 2 go

But since I already have a UK psn cant I just use that? What do I have to create a US one? Or is this Demo only for the US???

I knew that the second a demo will be officially announced, topic such as this one will be created. You do not want to play the demo, nobody forces you to play it. STOP WHINING AND THINKING ONLY ABOUT YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!

bro, i was hoping for reptile too but oh well...NO character in MK9 looks uninteresting so far.

can't wait to play the demo!!