Challenge Tower Discussion

Re: I got some screens from the Challenge Tower video.

I would like to add that, on the first picture with Mileena on the Bell Tower stage, Shang Tsung is visible on the first slot reel...

-rep for u, useless work.

Considering that you have zero rep power, even if you + repped him it would mean nothing...

They show us so much details. I think it's great but it is time to reveal the last fighters: Kabal, Sheeva, Smoke and Quan Chi(Rain). The main roster is the last thing I want to see. All the other stuff will surprise me in april.

In the pic with noob n reptile, chicago looks amazing even tho the city is being destroyed... having walked that bridge plenty, the detail is beautiful. gota love NRS!!!

pretty cool pics, my favorite is Mileena giving Scorpion the teddy bear

They show us so much details. I think it's great but it is time to reveal the last fighters: Kabal, Sheeva, Smoke and Quan Chi(Rain). The main roster is the last thing I want to see. All the other stuff will surprise me in april.

someone created a thread with new pictures, where u can find them on facebook. there was sheeva's fatality wallpaper

THanks for this. This was one of the best videos we have received. Still on challenge tower high.

and Skarlett im really curious to see Skarlett gameplay now lol

The bottom left picture is godlike, I love the skull thing on top of the tower.

Here's some images of the Slot Wheels for those that haven't seen it in the main news thread from yesterday.

Thumb resize.
Click To Enlarge

Viso didn't even give me the -rep, or maybe he did, but as it had zero effect, it didn't even appeared in my settings page :p

Thanks everyone for the rep, I'll try to get more, maybe from the past videos, certainly of the videos to come ;)

Viso didn't even give me the -rep, or maybe he did, but as it had zero effect, it didn't even appeared in my settings page :p

Thanks everyone for the rep, I'll try to get more, maybe from the past videos, certainly of the videos to come ;)

i didn't rep you, cause your work is very useless. ;D
anyway good work, even if it's bad.

End Game Mission 300 on Challenge Tower

From hearing what Jay Biondo said on yesterday´s challenge tower vid and watching the video a few times, I know it is risky, but I think we got hinted to the inclusion of Motaro and Kintaro!

I think mission 300 will probably be to have a double flawless victory against an endurance match vs Goro, Kintaro and Motaro on the most difficult level. That is because there is Goro on the first silhouette with apparently two blank silhouettes oy non-revealed characters, making me think, considering the number of sub-bosses of the Mk-Mk3 era, that Motaro and Kintaro will occupy those slots on an ultimate final battle for the final prize..

Do you guys and gals agree??

someone created a thread with new pictures, where u can find them on facebook. there was sheeva's fatality wallpaper
That shadow one?
That was faker than that render of human Smoke that's posted ever month

Isn't weird that klassic Sub and Scorpion use their MK9 head's as icons?

Re: End Game Mission 300 on Challenge Tower

Yeah i was thinking something similar, my thoughts were goro, shang tsung, and shao kahn but yeah sounds hard as ****

Re: End Game Mission 300 on Challenge Tower

Dude I already posted this exact same thread Yesterday and merged it with the Official challenge tower thread. Please use the search engine. Grazi