Challenge mode

the challenge mode looks amazing... it will take a lot of time to finish it and its varying... I LOVE IT

I'm not quite sure why nobody else has done this, but I figured I would try it just for fun. Here's some palette swaps just to see how Reptile's and Ermac's could look in game, as well as Smoke's if he gets one.

353cmyf.jpg

212fjg1.jpg

25aj5sm.jpg

24ngti0.jpg

I find it to be quite the nostalgia trip to see Reptile in the bottom of the Pit.

by the way... did somebody notice that theres again something that lupinko told us in his leaks? kahns "green hammer"... thats the fourth thing till now which has turned out to be true... (kanos knifelick, the fatality practice mode and the portal/roof stage)

I must say, I'm impressed by the challenge mode. Looks like fun, educational and well tought out. If the core gameplay (main factor) is a succes and the other modes (story, arcade, etc) are just as welll tought out and executed...this could be a hit.

@blackcyborg; Nice dude, the reptile klassic kostume looks great.

I know I'm probably alone in thinking this, but God dammit I can't wait for this game to come out!!!!!!!!!!111

I'm not quite sure why nobody else has done this, but I figured I would try it just for fun. Here's some palette swaps just to see how Reptile's and Ermac's could look in game, as well as Smoke's if he gets one.

353cmyf.jpg

212fjg1.jpg

25aj5sm.jpg

24ngti0.jpg

I find it to be quite the nostalgia trip to see Reptile in the bottom of the Pit.

Good job brah!, I like what you did with reptile

looks like friendships type stuff because it also has a present next to the heart,,(love)

The mileena "teddy" thing with scorpion was probably a result of this being on the roulette...

I'm about to drop some knowledge.

The present next to the heart means you are gifted with extra health as Araknyd (titties) said.

Mileena's teddy bear is apart of Challenge Tower, whereas the slot machine is apart of Test You Luck.

For most of the challenges, you can pick your character. But for at least one, end game, the character you play as is random.

That makes sense. The End game seems like a flat-out bust your ass endurance match in which you need to fight nearly flawlessly.

So in keeping it random you get to master all the characters and not have a chance to beat the challenge w/ 1 character youre great at who may have some cheap ass move to get the win

I'm about to drop some knowledge.

The present next to the heart means you are gifted with extra health as Araknyd (titties) said.

Mileena's teddy bear is apart of Challenge Tower, whereas the slot machine is apart of Test You Luck.

oh yes..my bad... posted half concentrating at work... :stupid:

I feel they are making Goro seem like a bigger boss than Shao Kahn. Goro is part of the last 2 challenges. I think he will be more difficult to defeat than Kahn.

Like I said in the other topic, looks like it to me.

raidenn.png

Who's above Sonya, though?
Oh my bad i figured i wasnt the first one to notice.
And I am pretty sure it is your girl Jade, pause the slots when Mileena is doing test your luck and look at Jade it looks like the same shoulders

bbblp and Aldo were born with sand embedded in their vaginas...

They are beyond hope...
You are banned"/. Why:(?
Don't listen to chood, he's been a little on edge ever since we took his lube away. . .

@Chood: You will get it back when you learn to respect other people's property. I have to go out and buy new bananas because of you ;)
He MUST recite the Ancient TRMK kode.
Like I said in the other topic, looks like it to me.

raidenn.png

Who's above Sonya, though?
Thats Jade dude.

does any1 else not thinnk of sheeva being the third sub boss for the last challenge......isnt it obvious goro sheeva den shao kahn

I don't. Main reasons why I think so? Because Sheeva was never a true sub-boss in the MK series, she will be playable (doesn't make much sense to play against a boss with a boss), and also Kintaro will be in the game as a sub-boss, as confirmed by Lupinko's leaks (this guy leaked the entire roster for MvC3 and then some, and all of it turned out to be absolutely true, even the small details; he has also leaked a bunch of information about MK9, and the smaller leaks are already turning out to be true)

IMHO, it will be either by Goro/Kintaro/Shao Kahn or Goro/Kintaro/Motaro that you will face in the end game. Can't wait to get my butt picked multiple times and be proud of it.

I'm really excited about this game mode. As if the single player mode isn't enough to get through (after mastering every player and watching every ending LOL), NRS added this gem...

REALLY awesome!! Everything from MK 1 to 3 is in... stages, characters...