Test Your Luck In Mortal Kombat's Challenge Tower

anyone notice towards the end of the video, the two fighters in the background of the pit stage.. they are hard to see, but it looks like kenshi and quan chi. Also, why is the animation of these fighters in the background of the pit so much better? This is what I was imagining the animation would be like for the main fighters :(

Look closely 720p

anyone notice towards the end of the video, the two fighters in the background of the pit stage.. they are hard to see, but it looks like kenshi and quan chi. Also, why is the animation of these fighters in the background of the pit so much better? This is what I was imagining the animation would be like for the main fighters :(

It's Daegon vs Kenshi. The animation looks really good because it is literally a real, choreographed, motion-captured fight set to repeat between two of the martial artists that helped mo-cap the moves in the game.

The reward is unlocking MK HD Kollection. Enjoy.

I think this is true. Makes sense. Look at the person who posted it, probably someone form NRS, who just was lurking to give you that hint. I will eat a ranch covered shoe if it is not. Seriously first post, just signed up, ding ding ding.

I think this is true. Makes sense. Look at the person who posted it, probably someone form NRS, who just was lurking to give you that hint. I will eat a ranch covered shoe if it is not. Seriously first post, just signed up, ding ding ding.

or probably a fake of mine ;D