Just Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I went to my first live showing of Rocky Horror Picture Show. I must say I was surprised at how many fanatics of the show were there, reciting lines, adding some of their own. It was pretty intense.

I got this from Microsoft today:

This email is to notify you that your Xbox LIVE account privileges have been temporarily suspended due to inappropriate content in the profile for your gamertag.

So the lousy silver account I have with no privileges whatsoever that I rarely get any use out of anyway has been banned for a day. Wow.

And since it's a silver account, meaning I can't play online, and TRMK is the only place I even have my gamertag on display, I would guess that the person who reported it is from here. So good for you, dude, you got a mostly useless account suspended for a whole day. Now I'm stuck playing UMK3 offline just like I was before.

Anyway... I wish it was still 3:40 instead of 4:40.

So the lousy silver account I have with no privileges whatsoever that I rarely get any use out of anyway has been banned for a day. Wow.

And since it's a silver account, meaning I can't play online, and TRMK is the only place I even have my gamertag on display, I would guess that the person who reported it is from here. So good for you, dude, you got a mostly useless account suspended for a whole day. Now I'm stuck playing UMK3 offline just like I was before.

Wow, that sucks, sorry to hear that. At least its just one day...

I'm finally realizing that no matter how much I practice, I suck at playing Tekken 6 online. :(

I really don't even care, I just thought it might be interesting to share since someone else here probably reported it. I usually go days at a time without playing my 360 anyway.

Just got called for an interview for my first job, Time to make this Paper *has dollar signs in his eyes*

Wow, someone here is seriously a huge p*ssy!

I didn't even notice the time change. Was it only in the US?

I slept in for Uni for the first time today. Alarms never work. Might consider caging a rooster in my room..

..or my mother.

Eww.

I'm getting addicted to epsom salt baths after workouts. My massage therapist had recommended it, and now I can't go back.

sounds nice, how does it work exactly? What I do, is sometimes after working out, or if im just exhausted from a long day ill go in my jaccuzzi/bath hybrid, I ****ing love that thing, its just a bath tub with 4 jets that you can customize speeds and rhythms and its ammaaaaaazing :)

sounds nice, how does it work exactly? What I do, is sometimes after working out, or if im just exhausted from a long day ill go in my jaccuzzi/bath hybrid, I ****ing love that thing, its just a bath tub with 4 jets that you can customize speeds and rhythms and its ammaaaaaazing :)

Fill my bathtub up with hot water and
epsom_salt_1lb.jpg
. She told me that it does a transfusion with the skin and muscles and the magnesium to help relax muscles and knots. I've used it before, years ago, to help w/ sprains on ankles during the basketball years, but never for a full bath.

I texted DCP until 4 this morning (well, in my time zone at least) then went to work for a sales meeting. Very productive day! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.