MKTT Los Angeles Meetup Thread

A question for the lucky guys who had the chance to play the game: is Scorpion's x-ray still the same?
Since they fixed Mileena's one, now that's the only one slightly disappointing...

A question for the lucky guys who had the chance to play the game: is Scorpion's x-ray still the same?
Since they fixed Mileena's one, now that's the only one slightly disappointing...

Yeah it's still the same man. To be honest Scorpion was the most overpowered out of the demo bunch (X-ray wise) Johnny's had to be triggered, Mileena's you had to be practically kissing your opponent, and Sub's was easily blockable. The only other change they made was the pose Johnny does when he's trying to trigger his X-ray.

Yeah it's still the same man. To be honest Scorpion was the most overpowered out of the demo bunch (X-ray wise) Johnny's had to be triggered, Mileena's you had to be practically kissing your opponent, and Sub's was easily blockable. The only other change they made was the pose Johnny does when he's trying to trigger his X-ray.

OK, many thanx my friend! I wish they were a little more creative, since Scorpion is Boon's favourite and the symbol of NRS...
But it's cool that each x-ray has different properties, range, damage etc.

OK, many thanx my friend! I wish they were a little more creative, since Scorpion is Boon's favourite and the symbol of NRS...
But it's cool that each x-ray has different properties, range, damage etc.

Yeah, I know what you mean. It was cool seeing how you can incorporate Scorpion's X-ray with some combos. For example I was testing stuff out on my friend, I would launch him, Teleport, Spear him towards me, launch him again, and perform his X-ray. You can get pretty creative, which is probably the most appealing factor to me.

Yeah, I know what you mean. It was cool seeing how you can incorporate Scorpion's X-ray with some combos. For example I was testing stuff out on my friend, I would launch him, Teleport, Spear him towards me, launch him again, and perform his X-ray. You can get pretty creative, which is probably the most appealing factor to me.

Hello can anyone answer if you can hear the blood splattering on the ground after an uppercut???????????

Hello can anyone answer if you can hear the blood splattering on the ground after an uppercut???????????

It was really hard to hear in there man. The TVs weren't turned up all the way, and people were talking and yelling :l sorry bro.

I had no idea a lot of people from here went to the Truck Tour.

This week, I might host some gaming sessions at my school auditorium and will be streaming some MK9 matches. Let me know if any of you want to come down.