Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 iPod/iPhone/iPad

PizzaMasta

Recently the 3d remake of UMK3 was released on Ipod touch/iPhone and iPad and although it lacked content compared to the original games, I found it to be interesting for newcomers to the MK series who would want to try out the old games without their atrocious difficulty. ( at least thats how it was for me when I was young )

I simply think it could get an update or something to add characters and fix some issues, as it still has points going for it. For example, the stages are well detailed, it gives iPod players a chance to experience MK and its a new port for everybody.

What do you think about the possibility of an update, or anything you want to discuss about in the game. :)

It's on my iPod touch. I won't even play it, it's so buggy. I'd like an update, but touch controls are just too awkward for fighters. To me at least.

Can't disagree on the fact that there are some bugs, but it had something positive for me. When I first presented it to a friend who didn't know MK at all, he said the game didn't look fun and looked too excentric, so as soon as he saw the new MK videos, he was blown away and is completely impatient to play MK 2011 with me when I get it on launch day. :)

It's on my iPod touch. I won't even play it, it's so buggy. I'd like an update, but touch controls are just too awkward for fighters. To me at least.

Really? I happen to love it. Are you trying to drag the joystick? I know a lot of people do that, you can just press the angle toward whichever direction you want to go. It's hard to explain without me being able to show you.

Actually funny story regarding this game. Just last week I was going through Arcade mode with Jax on Grandmaster. I was to Motaro and he was kicking my ass over and over again. I was playing during Government class, while we were supposed to be watching a movie. Round 3 I had Motaro down to the "danger" line, he hits me then teleports and grabs me and I die from it, stand up, and yell out "WTF!!!!" Pretty loud. Everyone turned at me with an expression close to o_o It was pretty funny, I felt stupid for a while.

Last edited:
Really? I happen to love it. Are you trying to drag the joystick? I know a lot of people do that, you can just press the angle toward whichever direction you want to go. It's hard to explain without me being able to show you.

Yeah I saw the joystick complain on a lot of reviews but I do agree that by simply pressing the direction you want to go it works perfectly.