Smoke already revealed?

Sim E Own

Has anyone looked at the possibility that Smoke may have already been revealed and is in fact the dark half of Noob Sabiot? I was watching some video from Deception of Noob - Smoke and many of the moves they had look similar to Noob Sabiots moves from the recent trailer. I know that Deception took place way after the events of the first 3 games but could this be one of the things Ed Boon meant when he said that someone might not be a cyberg this time around? Could he have meant that Smoke's now a soul that Noob controls?

Just a thought. Plus one last thing. In the picture where Noob leans against the counter part, the two characters although very similar are different.
noobsentai.jpg

IMO their hoods appear different and the darker one even appears to have some sort of weapon around his waist!

Dude, what are you smoking?(Pun intended) Smoke has never been a tar shadow, I doubt they would leave Smoke to a simple attack character.

A. He has his voice in an INTRO on the audio leak
B. If he didn't turn into a cyborg this time around why would he be someone's slave.
C. Why would he look EXACTLY LIKE NOOB SAIBOT
D. Why would he have nothing to do with smoke.
E. Noob Saibot has had his shadow clone since the first game he was in
F. *I'M* baked right now and even *I* think that you have to be smoking some AMAZING weed to think that is even plausible.
G. Welcome to the trmk.org forums :marchmellow:

I'm not saying I like the idea at all, just wondered if anyone had looked at the possibility or noticed any similarities that's all. I want them 100% to different characters I just could help stating some of the things I'd noticed

I'm not saying I like the idea at all, just wondered if anyone had looked at the possibility or noticed any similarities that's all. I want them 100% to different characters I just could help stating some of the things I'd noticed

Nah trust me bro, it's not possible in the slightest. Good observation but...

^^^ Irrefutable proof!

Oh I kid, I kid. I meant no offense. Honest. It's good to laugh and I think there's some humor that can be found here. =]

30800892.jpg

You're right!
I went back and looked at MKT, and I think I found human Smoke!!!!!!11111
They look similar, but they are a little different, besides everyone knows human smoke isn't a gray ninja...

I'm going to go out on a limb and say you never played the originals.
The two Noobs was inspired by shadow toss, and the whole Noob-Smoke thing is apart of the post MKu3 crap universe.

^^^ Irrefutable proof!

Oh I kid, I kid. I meant no offense. Honest. It's good to laugh and I think there's some humor that can be found here. =]

I'm just messing around, I was the first to comment and now that I look back on it, it was pretty mean :p

I agree the Noob-Smoke this is total crap! Not trying to give Smoke fans an angry hard on, Was just commenting on a video I saw & thought it would be really stupid but wanted others input on that slim possibility.

Sheeh guys,do you really have to be so rude to the new guy? All he asked was a simple question,anyways welcome here.

I loved MK Deception's Noob-Smoke character. They had a cool moveset between the two of them. I guess that is what tag team is all about now.

OP, that's just. .no . .just . no

Smoke and Noob are 2 completely different characters.

Last edited: